Namjoon

Y/N POV

It was the day before Valentines but nothing special for me. I never had a legit date on Valentine's Day. The most I would get is some flowers and chocolate occasionally. I always dreamed of having a romantic valentines day like my friends had but it never happened for me. Every year I get my hopes up high that someone would ask me. I had a tendency to dress super nice the day before and day of valentines just Incase something happens. I wore a light pink flare dress with a white cardigan and white heels. Ugh why I was so desperate. I went along with my day expecting nothing different until I ran into Namjoon...

I was walking the hall going to my office when I ran into Namjoon. He stood there in a white t shirt and grey sweatpants. I waved as I passed by him like I normally do but the look he gave me was different.

"Wait y/n

"Wait y/n. Do you have a minute. I wanted to talk to you." I stopped turning to Namjoon he stood their nervous not making much eye contact. It wasn't like him. I was pretty close to Namjoon too. He would openly talk to me about stuff but why was he fearful today

"Yes anytime. What's up?" The boys are my priority. I'm always there for them but this seemed different. It didn't seem work related. What did he want to talk about?

He looked at the floor while playing with his fingers. Then looked at me massaging his neck. I stood their confused at what he wanted to say. I started to worry. Was everything okay?

"Is anything wrong? You can be open with me." I ask confused at his silence. He to laughed shaking his head denying such a thing.

"Uhm I wanted to know if you were free tomorrow?" He asked blushing. I had never seen this side of him.

"Of course I am! I'm free anytime for you all." I was relived it wasn't something serious but why was he so nervous to ask this. There had to be something more to it.

"No I- mean w- will you go out to dinner with me? Just the two of us?" He said smiling at the floor. I didn't know how respond. He was a sweet guy but...

JIN POV
I had just gotten back to the office after grabbing a quick snack. I walked through the halls hoping to run into y/n. I wanted to talk to her making sure she wasn't still mad at what happened yesterday. I was trying to be playful and flirt but it went the opposite way. I get so nervous around her I don't know how to act and mess up. I walked chewing my gummies with my pink hoodie up. I was to about to turn the corner when I heard y/n's sweet voice. I was happy I found her but then heard Namjoon's voice. I peaked from the corner to see Namjoon being shy trying to talk to her. I focused on y/n. She looked delicate with the light pink dress on. It's not often I see her in a dress. I wanted to hug from behind surprising her and whispering into her ear that I was sorry. I snapped out of fantasy when Namjoon started to speak. Then I heard it.

"No I- mean w- will you go out to dinner with me? Just the two of us?"

WHAT?!???!!! Oh hell no he wasn't!!!! I wasn't going to let anyone steal her from me. It was now or never!!! This is war!!!!

Y/N POV

Suddenly a arm wraps around my shoulder before I could respond to Namjoon. I turn my head to see it is Jin. He stood there looking at Namjoon with a gummy hanging for his mouth and his pink hoodie over his head. Why was he here?

"No can do. She's my date tomorrow." Said Jin with confidence smacking a gummy. My eyes widen. I WAS!? I think back trying to remember when I agreed to this. Before I could protest it was too late. Namjoon already backed away from his offer.

"I'm sorry I didn't know! Hope you two have fun" he said patting Jin's shoulder walking away. Things were happening so quickly I couldn't control anything. I waited for Namjoon to walk fare away before looking at Jin who was smirking. He was smacking on his gummy watching Namjoon walk away in defeat as if he won. Who did he think he was to make up such a lie! I wasn't mad at yesterday anymore but now I was mad at this. Did he want me to lonely on Valentine's Day. Was this payback for me showing a attitude yesterday?

I grab his hand off my shoulder throwing it off ready to protest. He quickly notices my rebel and opens the door next to us pushing me inside pinning me to the wall. The door closes behind us. He grabs both of my hands pinning them on top of my head while his other hand covers my mouth. He gets closer whispering "shhhh" into my ear sending shivers down my spine. He wasn't trying to seduce me but I wanted him. His tight grip on arms made me crave his touch even more. I held in my thoughts as silence took over the room. He confused me more with each move he made. He has been acting different lately. He's more touchy and flirty but never makes an actual move. When he sees I claimed down he breaks the silence.

"You don't want to be my date?" He whispers in my ear as he moves his hand away from my mouth.

"I- no I mean yes I MEAN WHY DID YOU DO THAT?!" He quickly covers my mouth again letting go of my hands. I feel his arm tug around my waist pulling me closer. My hands wrap around his shoulders. We both look into each other's eyes. He was lucky his hands covered my mouth or I would kiss him. I couldn't handle it anymore. I wanted him!

"Let's meet at my place. At 7 pm" he says letting go of my waist and uncovering mouth. I missed his touch and wanted him back against me but he started walking towards the door.

"But Jin wait wha-" he cuts me off.

"Dress nice for me" he winks closing the door behind him.

WHAT DO YOU MEAN?! Should I dress fancy? Should I shave? Should I buy lingerie? Is this just friends spending valentines day or more?

I stood there facepalming. "Fuck man. I wanted you right now Jin!"

Why is he so confusing lately. I stood there trying to gather myself. I had work to do before the day ended. I opened the door walking out the room. I walked the hallway with a blank face. My brain was filled with Jin's touch. I couldn't stop thinking about what to expect tomorrow. I didn't notice Jimin pass by. He had just arrived at the office.

"Hey y/n wait up. I need you ask you something!" He said running after me. I already knew what he wanted to ask.

"I already have a date tomorrow"

"Awe was I that late. Darn who is the lucky bastard?"

"Jin"

"Oh Jin hyung?! Better prepare yourself" he said walking away giggling mischievously.

WHAT DO YOU MEAN PREPARE MYSELF?!
Seems like everyone knew something I didn't.

What will tomorrow hold for me?