Epilogue ❀ That Summer Six Years Later | NSFW

"Hey Raihan. Let's do what we didn't finish that summer." Even though he had seen the other blush many times in the past, Raihan was certain that he had never witnessed Piers' face glow as red as it was now. He would have been lying if he said he wasn't hoping for this kind of development, but at the same time he was a little afraid to mess things up again.

He was quick to shake those intrusive, negative thoughts away though, because he realized that he wasn't alone — he was in this with Piers. The ravenet held himself back from asking the other if he was certain he wouldn't regret taking this final step with him and instead gently placed his large hand over his partner's considerably smaller one. "I thought you'd never ask."

Raihan — contrary to his looks and the image many others had of him — was quite inexperienced when it came to interactions that were done in bed, but he was also sure it wouldn't be too difficult, either. After all, he had both his undeniable feelings as well as Piers to guide him through the night.

Instead of losing too much time pondering which new approach to take, the light brown-skinned Gym Leader shuffled closer to Piers until their shoulders brushed against each other. Slowly making his body face his shorter lover's, Raihan tilted his head to the side, uncharacteristically pecking the latter's lips in a shy manner.

They began slowly and innocently, their lips only connecting and separating every second or two until the more impatient one of them gave in to temptation and locked their lips together for good. Raihan kissed the spiky-head so passionately that the other had to stifle several hums of pleasure. His pride as a man would have truly taken a great hit if he had visibly displayed that he was getting this excited just from a smooch — a smooch in which not even their tongues were being utilized yet.

Though Piers had spoken a bit too soon in his mind, because just as he was storing away as many sounds as possible, he felt Raihan's hand sneak to the back of his delicate neck, aiding himself in gaining entrance to his lover's mouth. The pale young man didn't even try putting up a fight when he felt the other's wet muscle bumping against his lips and instead granted him a way in almost too eagerly.

Kissing like this wasn't anything either of the males weren't used to, but their field of experience was laid out bare the instant Piers unconsciously gasped when he felt Raihan's mouth trailing lower. He peppered his lover's neck with subtle kisses that unnerved a horde of Butterfree in his stomach, making him grow restless with an emotion similar to suspense. The same thing was done to the spiky-head's collarbone as soon as the bathrobe was moved a tad out of the way, just enough to reveal the right amount of smooth skin.

"You're beautiful." The turquoise-eyed Trainer wasn't even aware that those words had left his throat — that was just as true as said things were. As if he wasn't blushing hard enough already, Piers felt even more heat pool in his cheeks, but that wasn't the only thing building up in his body. Immense pleasure had started to gather in his groin, some of it even slipping into his nether regions, but he wasn't given a chance to think about that right now. "R-Raihan, where are you tou—"

Piers was driven to swallow his stutters to make place for a silent moan when he felt his boyfriend's tongue glide over the most sensitive area of his chest. In attempt to keep his voice down, the spiky-head forced the back of his own hand to his mouth, peeking downwards to catch a glimpse of Raihan and check if he was still intending to continue or spare him in a way by stopping.

He was met with a pair of gorgeous eyes that glistened with lust. The moment he lost himself in them, it was impossible not to close his legs and rub them together as an act of anticipation — something that had already happened to him several times in the past by merely fantasizing about Raihan's touch. That sneaky gesture didn't go unnoticed by the taller Gym Leader of course, and witnessing it only further encouraged him to tease his partner some more.