Chapter 11 ❀ First Night Of Summer | NSFW

"...Can I?" Raihan asked, his turquoise eyes desperately seeking for contact with Piers' half-lidded ones. Sitting on his boyfriend's lap and having his fingers waiting in anticipation on his warm skin, Piers already had little chances of escaping the situation — not that the thought had ever crossed his mind — so he nodded timidly, his cheeks flaring up with heat.

The taller male took the gesture as the approval he needed before leaning his face back towards Piers', only that this time instead of pursing his lips, he had them spread open with his tongue poking out. Not having done this sort of thing with anyone before, Piers decided to follow the other's lead and parted his lips as well, a feeling of expectancy bubbling up in the pits of his stomach.

Both boys were inexperienced when it came to such intimacy, but they were more than willing to learn each step from each other, together.

Raihan finally brought their mouths together anew, a deep shade of red invading his cheeks as soon as his tongue collided with his lover's. At first, the two were intrigued by this new sensation and how the feeling of each other's tongues molding together made them want for more, and so let their wet muscles roam through the other's mouth, exploring parts of it that were unknown to them.

The caramel-skinned male's hands were growing a bit restless, even more so when Piers seemed to be unconsciously shifting around on his lap. Raihan never interrupted their heated kiss and instead let his fingers gently travel upwards beneath his boyfriend's shirt. His somewhat cold touch was enough to send shivers racing up Piers' spine, quiet hums of pleasure escaping his throat.

Raihan was so tempted by those innocent little moans that he couldn't stop his fingers from continuing what they were doing. When they rested around the shorter boy's stomach, he couldn't help but realize just how slim he truly was and yet the mere fact stirred him up even more. He had been holding back his hands from sliding lower this entire time, but with Piers' arms now resting around his neck and pulling him closer, he lost the last ounce of patience.

Making sure Piers wouldn't fall off of his lap, Raihan slowly moved both of them until the shorter male's back was leaning against the headrest of the bed. He was a bit hesitant about his next course of action — not knowing if Piers would truly feel comfortable about Raihan touching him in such places yet — but the caramel-skinned male still went through with it and slid his dominant hand into Piers' underwear.

The pale boy whimpered at the sudden contact, enough for a gap to be made between their lips as a thin string of saliva still connected them. Raihan let his long fingers trail over the bare skin of Piers' half-hard member, stroking it in different areas to test the other's reactions as he had obviously never been touched there by another person before.

Raihan palmed his partner's testicles carefully, occasionally putting in a tad more strength when kneading them. The way his boyfriend put his hands to use caused another series of moans to roll off Piers' lips, the boy giving in to the pleasure and allowing his face to drop in the crook of the taller male's neck. There, he tried to muffle the sounds he was making, resorting to pressing a few timid kisses against his lover's neck.

Raihan found himself stifling a few groans of his own and proceeded to run his hand a tad higher. He gripped Piers' shaft firmly and began stroking it up- and downwards in a comfortable rhythm. Though the speed wasn't unbearable, the pale boy found it hard to contain himself, given that he was being touched in such private areas so intimately by someone else for the first time.

The taller male continued the same movement with his hand while letting out breaths that almost sounded strained, feeling a tent form in his boxers due to the stimulation. Once his hand had reached the highest point of Piers' member, Raihan didn't slide it back down like he had been for the last amount of time but instead pressed his thumb against his glans.