26

I couldn't believe this was happening, Adam was missing because of me

I couldn't believe this was happening, Adam was missing because of me. Because I thought Declan was throwing around empty threats, I should have know better.

"Do you know where Declan would take Adam?" Jay asked as I pulled Adam's hoodie tighter round my body. As I sat on my desk leaning back against the wall.

"I don't know" I said running my hands through my hair, "when I was involved with him it wasn't in Chicago it was in New York. So I have no fucking idea"

Right now i felt numb, all these memories resurfacing, memories I worked so hard to block out. I wasn't paying attention to what the guys were doing or saying and they just let me sit on my desk with the hood up and my head against my knees which I was grateful for. I knew I needed to go undercover to get Adam back and they knew I needed to get in the right head space.

"Bear" Kev whispered placing his hand softly on my back not to spook me "you just got a text"

Lifting my head up I grabbed my phone unlocking it. Taking one look I shoved the phone in kevs hands.

"It's a picture of Ruz tied up and blindfolded" he said "with the message thought I was bluffing, think again, we will be together again. You have 48 hours to let me know you are coming home or pretty boy gets shot"

"I know it's hard but we need you to tell us what happened" Erin said placing her hand on my knee.

"I know" I said taking a deep breath "it started when I was 16 just finished school I was taken by him. He made us do things, sexual favours or he'd beat us. We were his drug runners and he'd always keep us high"

"Imma kill him" Kev shouted before pulling me into his arms just holding me tight "you've been through so much at such a young age and I wasn't there for you"

"Kev it's not your fault" I mumbled.

"But I knew I had a sister out there if only I'd came looking for you" he mumbled.

"But you are here now, look at how far I've come since you have been in my life. I wouldn't have done it without you. I wouldn't be here with out you big bro" I said through my sobs "and if I'm gonna do this I need my big bro by my side"

"I'm not going anyway" he said giving me a fist bump.

"Right let me make a phone call then" I said reaching for my phone.

4 rings was all it took for him to answer.

"Thought I'd be hearing from you soon flower" Declan laughed as I swallowed hard.

"I've made my mind up" I stated. "I want back in"

"Knew you'd make the right decision. You know I'm the only one who can love you" he chuckled making my skin crawl.

"That's right baby, I never loved Adam the way I loved you" I said, the words just made me feel sick.

Out of the corner of my eye I saw jay motioning me to keep him on the phone.

"So where can I find you these days baby" I asked.

"Meet me at the silos in two hours"

"Ok 2 hours" I mumbled.

"Oh and wear that red lace top you wore to the karaoke bar" he laughed before ending the call.

"Ok so I've got his location. He is at the silos" jay said.

"Guys we can't go in all guns blazing on this one" I sighed "so two hours to mentally prepare"

———

"Ok we will be right behind you" jay said as we pulled into the silos

"And the tracker and wire is working?" I asked

"Yes they are both working I can promise you of that" Hank nodded.

"I can't believe they are so small" I half laughed placing my hand on my cartilage piercings which were my tracker and wire.

"Right ok its time, here's the keys to the car and we will be following you dont worry" Kevin said pulling me into a bear hug before taking my CPD jacket off.

I felt exposed, scared, determined as I walked over to the car.

Sitting behind the steering wheel I held on like my life depended on it.

"Come on Blair pull it together" I mumbled before taking a deep breath as I drove off.

"Oh my you have changed" Declan smirked "I'm liking the blonde how ever you have gained some weight but we can soon sort that out"

"Where is Adam?" I asked "it was a fair deal you get me you let him go"

"In time my flower, be patient. I'm a man of my word. Now get in my car" he said grabbing my wrist and dragging me to his car.

And so it began again. But I'd do anything to get to Ruzek back.