11

"I could get used to waking up to you" Adam whispered

"I don't think friends with benefits is meant to end up waking up with each other" I giggled.

"Well I say screw the rules" he whispered before he climbed on top of me.

"I mean I could get used to waking up to this" I smirked. "Puts me in a good mood for the day"

"Well let's put you in an extra good mood then" he smirked leaning down kissing me.

Just as we were both getting into the kiss I heard someone banging on my front door.

"Oi Blair get that butt out of bed and open the door" erins voice shouted.

"I will be back in a minute" I whispered against Adam's lips.

"You better hurry" he winked as I slipped on his flannel shirt and my underwear. "Hmmm you do look good in my shirts"

Trudging over to the door.

"This better be good" I huffed "I was busy"

"I can tell girl" she smirked letting herself in.

"Oh yeah just come in Erin" I laughed "where's the fire anyway"

"Well everyone is on the way over, so I thought I'd get here early so you can kick a certain someone out" she smirked

"Don't know what you are on about" I smirked as Adam walked out my room in just his boxers.

"Oh really" she laughed raising her eyebrow at us.

"Right Ruzek you gotta go" I said pushing him back into the room "big bro on the way"

"I'd would but you are kinda wearing my shirt" he smirked as I slipped a pair of joggers on.

"Well then" I giggled as I pulled his shirt off "better?"

"Mmmm much" he grinned leaning in to kiss me.

"Nope you gotta get outta here unless you wanna get beat up by your best friend" I giggled pulling my hoodie on and walking out the room.

Shaking my head as I sat next to Erin at the breakfast bar.

"You know a text would have been fine" I laughed.

"What and miss seeing how you two are behind closed doors" she grinned as Adam came out my room now fully dressed.

"You need to go" I said patting his chest.

"I know but I forgot something" he said flashing that grin that made me feel weak at the knees.

"And what's that Ruz?" I giggled.

"This" he said leaning down placing the softest kiss ever against my lips. "Now I'm going"

As soon as the door was closed Erin turned to me.

"That's was cute"

"He can be a big softy at time" I smiled

"So how long you reckon it will be before you two make things official" she asked making me chock on my coffee.

"Nope it's just sex and once one of us finds a relationship it will stop" I said leaning back in the car.

"From What I've seen you two are so cute so it's only a matter of time" she smiled "and people always catch feelings when it's just sex"

Before I could respond there was a knock at the door.

"It's open" I shouted as everyone piled into my living room.

"Is that is now my place is party central" I laughed flicking the kettle on.

"Yo Ruz" Kev said holding his phone to his ear "where are you?? Didn't you get my text about we are all meeting at bears today?? Right well hurry up and get over here"

After about 15 minutes Adam just waltzed I to my apartment.

"That's it don't even knock" I laughed.

"Nice hair" he smirked at me.

"I'm a restless sleeper what can I say" I shrugged

"Definitely restless" he mumbled under his breath causing me to glare at him.

"So what we doing today then?" I asked flopping on the sofa

"Well I was thinking seen as the weather is amazing today let's hit that new water park that's only about an half an hour drive away" Jay said

"That sounds amazing I love water parks" I grinned.

"There's an issue though" Erin said sitting on the arm of the sofa "we only have one car and there's 7 of us"

"How did you get here?" I asked her.

"I walked" she laughed.

"Well we can take my car and it makes sense for Blair to come with me seen as we both live in the same building" Adam said.

"Good plan Ruz" Erin smiled.

"Erin can I borrow you a sec" I said getting up pulling her into my room.

"What's up girl" she grinned.

"I need help picking out a bikini" I laughed.

"Planing on sending the boy to an early grave" she laughed as I pulled my bikinis out.

"Something like that, he keeps trying to tease me in front of everyone so it's payback time" I smirked.

"Playing with fire I see" she laughed "I'd say go with the red one, red it so your colour and you wore it to the spa day and I know it's gonna drive him crazy"