10

"Oi blondie you seem happy" Roxi grinned as she smacked my arm as she walked by me

"Yeah I am" I smiled "finally got my own apartment and I start with the academy on Monday"

"My girl is going up in the world" she smiled grabbing a box heading out to kev's truck.

"So does Kev know that you are moving into the same apartment block as Ruzek?" Erin asked.

"Nope but he will when we arrive" I laughed

"So what's the deal with you and Ruzek anyway?" She smiled pulling at the hoodie he let me keep.

"Well we got trapped in an elevator" I smirked.

"Girl spill before the guys get back"

"We worked things out" I shrugged.

"That smile says otherwise" she winked.

"ok so we kinda decided to stop hating each other and things happened" I giggled.

"You slept with him again didn't you" she smirked.

"Yeah I did" I laughed "we've kind come up with a deal"

"Ohhhh I see" she winked "friends with benefits"

"Don't tell a soul" I whispered.

"Don't worry girl I won't, just be careful and if you need someone to cover for you, I got you" she smiled patting my shoulder. "Where is Ruzek anyway?"

"He's gonna help out at the other end" I smiled

———

Walking down the hall to my apartment smiling to myself, until I felt someone grab my wrist and drag me into a room.

"Get off me" I squealed.

"Hey it's me" Adam whispered "it's only me"

"You jerk" I breathed slapping his chest "you scared me"

"Well I wanted to do this" he whispered as he smashed his lips against mine.

"Mmmm" I moaned against his lips.

"Friends with benefits means I can make out with you right because your kisses are like a drug and girl you got me addicted" he mumbled.

"Yes it includes making out" I giggled "now come of because the guys will be wondering where I am, give it like 10 minutes though"

"Just one more kiss" he whispered tucking a strand of hair behind my ear before his lips met mine.

———

"Help has arrived" Adam shouted as he walked into the apartment.

"Dude you are late" I laughed "now get to work"

"Wait has hell froze over" Kevin laughed "my best friend and my sister are being nice to each other"

"Well I suppose we have to be nice seen as she's living in the same apartment block as me" he smirked grabbing a bottle of water out the fridge.

"Urgh does that mean I'm gonna see your ugly mug more" I huffed.

"Fraid so darlin" Adam laughed walking by me.

"Well at least you arent fighting" Kev shrugged.

"Just don't get pregnant" Erin whispered in my ear "even though the kids will be hella cute"

"Get outta here you goof" I laughed.

After a couple of hours all my stuff was in my apartment and now we were waiting on the pizza arriving.

"So when do you start with the academy?" Jay asked.

"Monday morning" I smiled "I'm super nervous though"

"You will be fine" Kevin smiled

As the night went on I kept seeing the slight glances from Adam.

"Well we will leave you in peace so you can relax tonight" jay smiled as everyone got up rounding their things up.

"I've put some condoms in your top draw" Rox whispered in my ear.

"Hey" I laughed punching her arm.

"Well you never know now he only lives down the hall" she smirked.

If only she knew.

"Again remind me why we are friends" I laughed pushing her out the door.

As I have everyone a hug as they left I smiled at Adam.

"Come back in half hour or so" I whispered in his ear making him slyly bite his lip.

"Laters Taters" he laughed walking out the apartment.

"I'm so proud of you sis" Kevin smiled as he gave me a hug "gonna miss you around the apartment"

"I'm not that far away don't worry I will still annoy you" I laughed.

"Good now just chill out" he smiled leaving me on my own.

———

Exactly half an hour later there was a knock on the door. Opening the door to reveal Adam stood there grinning at me.

"Hi" I whispered.

"You gonna let me in?" He smirked as his hands snaked round my waist.

"I suppose" I giggled as he kicked the door closed with his foot walking me back until I hit the sofa causing both of us to fall and Adam landing on top of me.

"I wanted to kiss you all day" he whispered.

"Good because I wanted you to kiss me all day to" I giggled. "So now we are sneaking around and living down the hall from each other we can't be fucking all the time"

"Why not" he smirked as he pulled his hoodie off me.

"Because friends with benefits means we still live our lives and not like a couple" I whispered.

"Well just for tonight let's not think about that" he whispered "and kiss me you goof"

"Mmmm now that I can do" I whispered wrapping my arms around his neck pulling him closer to me.