5

A/N - bit of a steamy part this is the closest to writing smut as I will do!

It had been a week since the whole shower incident and neither me or Adam had spoke to each other since.

"So you got any updates for me" roxi smiled as she curled my hair.

"Nope" I shrugged "we haven't even spoke since last week"

"Surely that's a good thing seen as you aren't biting each other's head off" she laughed "now sit still I want to make him see what he's missing"

"Remind me why we are friends again" I smirked at her in the mirror.

After 20 minutes she had finished my hair and make up all I had to do with get dressed.

"Wear this" Rox winked throwing me my red lace body suit and jeans. "It's gonna drive the guys crazy"

Pulling the body suit on I smirked in the mirror, it did make me look good, it clung you all the right places.

"No matter who we go home with tonight let's just be safe" I smiled as I slipped my heels on and grabbed my bag before walking out my room.

"Kev I'm probably not coming home tonight" I smiled at him.

"Ok just be safe" he whispered kissing my head.

"Will do" I nodded looking around the room, as soon as I made eye contact with Adam he looked away quickly.

"Where you headed tonight?" Kevin asked.

"Just the karaoke bar in canaryville" I said as roxi signalled it was time to go.

———

"You do realise this is my neck of the woods you know" Adam's voice whispered in my ear causing me to gulp.

"Oh is it" I shrugged downing another shot.

"Yes and I think you know it that's why you are here" he smirked sitting next to me at the bar.

"But full of yourself aren't you?" I asked raising my eyebrow.

"Says the one dressed like that" he said biting his lip whilst his eyes ran over my body. "I think you are doing this on purpose after the shower incident last week"

"Maybe in your dreams" I smirked leaning against the bar.

"You don't want to know what happens in my dreams" he winked before knocking back a shot.

"Such a guy" I rolled my eyes.

"Now let's play a little game" he smirked as he got up and stood behind me. "So you say you find me repulsive so they'd find out if that's true"

"This is a stupid game" I huffed, I knew full well my body would deceive me right now.

"Let's find out then" he whispered as he moved my hair off one of my shoulders but as he did it he gently grazed his fingers across my skin.

You hate him I kept telling myself.

"You smell amazing right now" he breathed down my neck. "I saw your eyes widen last week when I lowered the towel just the little bit"

Gulping as his breath hit my neck, I knew if I spoke it would be game over.

"I will tell you what I think Blair" he mumbled against my skin "I think you put on this front of hating me because deep down you are attracted to me"

"Pffftttt" I managed to say.

"Come with me" he whispered as he stood me up leading me outside.

"You going to kill me?" I asked as I leant against the wall.

"Nah I just need to see your reaction" he smirked as he took my hands above my head and pinned them against the wall.

Screw my body for its natural instinct to bite my lip.

"Good" he mumbled.

Right now I had forgotten all the reasons I hated him.

"Let's see" he whispered against my neck before he slowly started to place hot kisses down my neck.

Before I could stop myself I let out a low moan causing him to smirk against my skin.

"See Blair id say right now you are so turned on and I haven't even gotten properly started" he said huskily in my ear "now what do you say about getting out of here"

"I'd say your place is closer"

As he lead me out of the bar I quickly text Rox to let her know that I was headed out with someone.

———

As soon as we walked in his apartment I pinned him against the wall smashing my lips against his.

Within seconds he picked me up wrapping my legs around his waist as he carried me to his room.

We were now sat at the end of his bed, me straddling his waist. Pulling away for a moment I ripped his shirt of him, as soon as it was off his lips were right back on mine.

Even just kissing was sending me into meltdown, we hadn't even done anything else yet.

"You look so fucking sexy right now" he growled as he flipped me over so he was now on top. "You sure about this" he mumbled as he fumbled with my belt buckle.

"It's just sex right" I breathed as I wiggled out of my jeans.

"Just sex" he said against my skin as he undid my body suit and pulling it off leaving me laying there in just my lace thong.

Biting my lip as he kissed my neck continuing down my body. I had no chance of controlling myself now as I moaned softly as he littered my body with kisses.

"I still hate you" I moaned running my hands through his hair.

"Good because I still hate you too" he winked as he pulled the covers over us.