2

seokmin greeted the guard that stood by his campus gate and smiled. he made his way through the familiar pathway with his hands shoved into his jean pockets. when he spotted his friends, he was confused to see them huddled up in a large circle- that was until he saw minghao's lanky figure standing in the center. he picked up his pace and jogged up to them, enveloping minghao into a bone-crushing hug once the younger noticed him.

about a week ago, minghao was hospitalized after he fainted due to exhaustion. once he woke up, the male repeatedly assured his friends that he was fine and that all he needed was a bit of rest, but no one was truly convinced by his words. junhui seemed to be the one most upset by this, and made sure the younger rested for at least a week before he could go back to regularly attending class. the thought of it made seokmin chuckle, just protective boyfriend things.

seokmin considered minghao to be one of his best friends alongside mingyu, and so the absence of his presence really had an impact on him. it was simply not the same when they were incomplete. but then again- they've been incomplete ever since the three eldest graduated. the topic of being ten instead of thirteen used to be a sensitive one. but it's been a while since then, and everyone seemed to have come to accept it. perhaps they were slowly getting used to being incomplete.

"you're finally back! i missed you so much!" he said, still wrapped in minghao's warm embrace. "i missed you too, minnie. you have no idea how bored i was without you and everyone else around."

junhui cleared his throat, grabbing their attention and totally ruining the moment. "now now, i get that you missed him, but maybe it's time for you to get off of each other."

seokmin stuck out his tongue and hugged minghao even tighter, snorting at junhui's now tense figure. the jealousy was as clear as daylight, as the older had his hands balled up into fists and a cold glare on. satisfied, seokmin finally pulled away from the hug and raised his hands up, smiling innocently at the chinese.

"you should take care of yourself more. if you ever overwork yourself and faint again, ill make sure the next visit to the hospital would be because of me." jihoon said, sending shivers down the younger's spine. though threatening the person may not be the best way to do it, everyone knew that this was jihoon's (strange) way of showing how much he truly cares.

seungkwan sighed, "what he was trying to say- is that he really missed you and hopes this wouldn't happen again." to which minghao nodded in agreement.

just then, wonwoo silently tapped on seokmin's shoulders and pointed at the waving figure waiting for him. seokmin instantly smiled at the sight of him. "hey, i have to go now. meet you at lunch!" he announced, quickly excusing himself from the group.

"morning." he greeted, intertwining their hands together happily. "good morning, minnie." kino replied as he pecked him on his cheeks. the two were headed to the area where kino's first class would be held. they smiled and chatted with one another as they walked, enjoying each other's company. "i was planning on coming over to yours tonight. is that alright?" the younger asked. seokmin simply nodded in reply.

the two stopped once they reached their destination, their once intertwined hands now seperated. "i really wish you were in my classes." kino pouted, earning a small chuckle from the older. seokmin cooed at how cute he was. "we already spend most of our time with each other. being away from each other for a few hours would do no harm. have a good class, babe."

kino huffed but nodded nonetheless. seokmin was about to leave, but stopped himself in his tracks. "oh- and you can come over to mine anytime you want. there's no need to ask for my permission anymore." the latter added, ruffling his hair as he smiled in adoration. the two then bid a temporary goodbye and seokmin left with a huge grin plastered on his face.

boy was he in love.