⭐ I Want To Eat Your Pancreas (2018)

Director: Shinichiro Ushijima

Studio: Studio VOLN

Genre: Drama, Romance

Synopsis:
An introverted boy came across the diary of a popular female classmate in a hospital lobby. He discovered that she's suffering from a pancreatic illness. In exchange for keeping it a secret, the girl proposed that they spend the time together to do the things she wanted before dying.

Review:
Beautiful. This movie made me feel a lot of emotions. Their relationship was ambiguous but whatever it was, it's genuine. It was DEPRESSING that it did not last long. At least the guy was able to develop his character, the girl surely made a huge impact on his life.

Another shocking factor is their names, like from the start they already complemented each other. The girl's name is Sakura which is cherry blossom in English while the guy is Haruki or haru which is spring, and cherry blossoms only bloom in spring. In a way, the girl was able to bloom at her fullest when she's with the guy before dying.

I think it would be better if you see this movie for yourself to be able to absorb its dramatic feels better. Kudos to the music too.

Rating: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Favorite character/s:

Shiga Haruki. I relate to him on a spiritual level and his character development was superb but sadly Sakura isn't there to see the development.

 I relate to him on a spiritual level and his character development was superb but sadly Sakura isn't there to see the development

Song/s:

Haru Natsu Aki Fuyu - sumika

fanfare - sumika