Chapter 1

"Hey Ni." Zayn's deep voice said from behind him. Niall turned away from his locker to see his boyfriend and smiled. Zayn had asked Niall out 2 days ago, and so far it was going good.

"Hey Zaynie." Niall said, hugging Zayn happily.

Zayn held Niall tightly loving the feel of their bodies pressed close together. They would be together forever, so he thought. The bell rang, and everyone got to class, Niall and Zayn walking close to each other, but didn't hold hands, because they weren't ready to come out yet.

"Hey Ziall." Louis called running over to the blonde and Brunette.

"Hi." Niall said, smiling and hugging Louis. He felt Zayn pull him away whispering mine and holding him tightly. It wasn't that tight, but somehow, Niall felt suffocated, and he began to struggle to breathe, choking as he felt Zayn's hand squeeze his neck.

Niall woke up with a start and breathed heavily. That never happened in real life, he never felt suffocated, Zayn didn't strangle him. Well, Niall didn't exactly enjoy it, but it wasn't that bad. But why didn't he enjoy it. That was his boyfriend, hugging him. It was just a dream, a sick, twisted dream, it never happened. No, Zayn had just hugged him, Zayn, his boyfriend, his love. Niall shook his head, to get the thoughts from his brain, and as he did so, saw something on the floor.

As he stopped shaking his head, he realised that the object was a china mug with water in and a china plate with bread and butter on. Niall had never been so happy to see water, and grabbed the mug and chugged the water down his throat, surprisingly not choking. Once all the water was consumed, Niall picked up the bread, and breathed, deciding he shouldn't rush too much. He took a small nibble and smiled as the bread slid down his throat. He then shivered, realising he was still in only his boxers, sighed, and ate some more bread.

He felt lonely, what if no-one came and found him? What if he was alone in this room for ever?!

About half an hour later, he heard the door open and flinched. He darent look up as he heard footsteps nearing him, frightened of who might be there; of whom he might see.

"Have you finished the food?" The person asked, a man, his voice deep and, somehow sexy? No, Niall shouldn't say that, he has a boyfriend. He nodded timidly and looked down as the man picked up the food, studying his hands, and the shadow his body was casting. But Niall was too frightened to look up and see the mans face. He didn't know why, but he just couldn't look. He didn't want to see him, and he wished he knew why.

The stranger collected the plate and cup, before walking towards the door, studying the man's shadow as he went, noticing his dark blue trainers.
The man left the room, and the door slammed shut, the echo bouncing around the room, before Niall was plunged into silence and loneliness once more.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hiiiiii! Hope you are enjoying this book. It's fun to write! I have a good plan for this story. Please vote and comment!! Love you all, thank you so much for reading!! :D