Chapter 11

Liam's eyes slowly opened, his vision slightly blurry for a few moments. He blinked, clearing his vision and hoping to shake away the images from his dream, although it was mainly a flash back. He had to forget about being alone now. He had Niall. Everything he wanted. Everything he needs.

Niall, oh, Niall, what that boy did to Liam. Liam always thought Niall was just a way to feel loved. Like he was using him. Liam wanted to feel like he was tough, like he was in charge of Niall. But it wasn't like that at all. Liam needed Niall; he was compulsory for Liam to be happy. Liam was everything but tough: He was and had always been a wimp; a softie; a baby. He couldn't even take charge of a fly, let alone Niall. Hell, Liam would do anything for Niall, if he tried, Niall could probably be in charge of him!

The blonde stirred in his lap, his hairs brushing against Liam's chin, tickling him slightly. "Liam." He muttered, half moaning.

"Yeah baby?" Liam asked, sitting up and adjusting his position on the hard floor.

"Don't go." He answered, snuggling into Liam's side.

"I won't Ni. I'll never leave you." Liam said, tugging him closer, and pressing a light kiss to his temple.

"Do you love me Liam?" Niall asked staring up at Liam with big innocent blue eyes, which Liam felt closely resembled those of a naive curious little kitten.

Liam's heart accelerated as Niall's words sank in. He knew the answer, but wasn't sure if it would roll of his tongue. He stroked Niall's cheek, his thumb melting into his smooth skin. He moved his hand, and brushed Niall's hair, an he kept his eyes fixed on Niall's. He drew in a breath, readied the words on his tongue;

"Niall- wait what's your middle name?"

Niall giggled, "James."

Liam's eyes widened, "Me too! Well, Niall James Horan, I, Liam James Payne," He paused and pecked Niall's lips, "Have now fallen deeply in love with you."

He swallowed and watched Niall as his faces broadened into a smile and he sat up and faced him.

"I think- I- I," Niall paused and took a breath, "I think I'm in love with you too." He said, letting out a shaky breath.

A silence hung in the hair for a few seconds as they looked at each other intently, taking in every little detail on each others' faces. They found themselves leaning in, Niall's arms wrapping around Liam's neck, Liam's arms around Niall's waist. Another gentle kiss. One of love and care. It was slow and steady. Nothing was better than this.

Liam needed nothing more. Niall needed nothing more. Just being their together, alone, kissing, loving one another, there's was nowhere else either of them wanted to be.

-----------------------------------------

FINALLY another update. Sorry it took so long, but I've had a busy week. I've been meaning to update for ages. So happy it's finally done. I'm not sure what to say about it to be honest. It's cute and fluffy, but I wasn't expecting this to come out of this chapter. But oh well.

I can't believe this story has now reached 6k! You peeps are all incredible, thank you sooo much for reading/voting/commenting.

I hope to update ASAP.

Byeeeeeeee