Chapter 32

1 1/2 years later:

"See you next week Niall." Shannon, the counsellor, said with a smile as Niall left the room with a glare.

He faked a smile when he saw Zayn. 6 months then Liam will save him. He only had to wait 6 more months.

"Hey babe, let's go." Zayn said, taking his hand and lacing their fingers together. Niall smiled at the gesture and walked out with Zayn.

As Niall had reminded Zayn, no amount of counselling will change the fact that he hated him. But Zayn didn't seem to believe him. Zayn was determined to win Niall back. It was just a game now, that's what it felt like. There was no love there. But Niall couldn't leave.

If Zayn went out, Niall either went with him, or locked the door and windows so he could not leave. Which Niall found stupid. Niall had visited his parents at least once a month, and could not bring himself to tell Greg what Zayn'd been doing. The blonde had seen Harry a fair few times, but not as much as he would have liked.

Zayn preferred when Niall didn't see Harry. He was strangely possessive like that.

"Zayn?" Niall asked as they got out the car and into the house.

"What?" Zayn asked shutting the front door with his foot and shrugging off his coat.

"Is it okay if I can borrow my phone and call Harry?" The blonde asked timidly.

"Niall, it's time for bed."

Niall frowned, "I'm not a kid."

Zayn watched as he scrunched up his nose and smiled, flicking his nose gently. "You're cute when you frown."

Niall shook his head, "Please?" He begged, "It's been weeks since I spoke to him."

"I said no!" Zayn raised his voice a little and Niall's eyes widened.

"Can I call Greg then?" He asked quietly.

"Niall I said no. Now go to bed." Zayn said harshly and Niall sighed and nodded,

"Okay." He turned and walked up the stairs before climbing into the bed he and Zayn shared. He left on his clothes and closed his eyes.

Just six more months.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hiiiiiii. I think I'm going to start the next chapter now and guess what........ LIAMS GONNA BE FREE FROM JAIL IN THE NEXT CHAPTER!!!!!

Anyway, please vote and comment,

I love you all as always xxx