Chapter 10

Liam shrugged his coat over his shoulders and grabbed his bag, heading towards the exit to his office. He noticed other people packing up, he smiled at them cheerfully but they didn't so much as glance his way. No one noticed him. He's always been alone.

He sauntered out of the stuffy building and down the road, the street lights flashing on as the night crawled in. His mind drifted to Niall as the moonlight bounced off a puddle left from the rain that had just stopped. The only person ever interested in him.

Of course, there was Danielle, Sophia, but they left him as soon as they got together. Liam was always less important than his skilled, brainy sisters, who were nurses or whatever; Liam didn't even know anymore. Since he'd finally gotten enough money, he'd moved right away from his non-caring family. Now he was in Ireland, the only person he really took much notice of was Niall, and his raven-haired boyfriend. He didn't look like Niall's type, and Liam felt like he himself was.

His mind fell upon the couple of kisses he and Niall shared; how Niall was so passionate, but then remembered his stupid boyfriend, of course. But Niall was the only person who really gave him much attention. His parents fed him, cared for him, but they really cared about his sisters.

It wasn't long before he was home. A small but decent cottage, hidden away slightly from the rest of the town. There were two floors, three if you count the basement. Liam wasn't sure if it was a home or a house. It was lonely. That was the trouble. Liam knew Niall could fill his loneliness. He needed Niall.

Niall was still in his thoughts as he slumped down onto the sofa, stared at the empty tv, the only thing playing was his kisses with Niall. His soft lips against his. Passion, lust, need. He wanted Niall. He needed Niall. And he had to get him. Have him as his and no one else's. Not Zayn's, not anyone's ,but his.

-------------------------------------------------

A bit about Liam's life. This didn't really go as planned, but I don't know what I was going to write anyway.

This is a bit late, sorry, and this is really bad. I'll try to update in the week if possible.

Love you all. Please vote and comment.

:D