Chapter 2

Hello me fellow shadowhunters! thank you so much for commenting on this and voting and just for reading, i know it hasnt been getting the most reads but i just love writing it!

Cant wait for thursday because THE TEASER TRAILER IS OUT AHHHHHHH! Fangirl heart attack moment haha anyway ill let you read.

P.S- Malec is in this chapter so enjoy

~HerondaleBoys

Chapter 2-

Clary~

Clary woke from a hours sleep, she hadn’t been able to sleep for more than an hour since Jace brought her in last night. Her head hurts like someone knocked a bowling ball on her head.

Wait what did happen last night? Clary thought for a moment Jace brought her in side but before that...No! Sebastian, she kissed him! Constantly. How could she do that to Jace? And then he thought he could use her to kill him. But what went wrong and why does her head hurt so much.

The Mortal Cup, she drank from it so that means.

“Clary?” she looked up to see Jace’s head poking through the door “Hey, how you feeling”

Horrible, guilty, infected “Fine” she lied

He walked into the room and sat down on her bed “Don’t lie to me Fray” Clary looked down not wanting to look into his eyes for she couldn’t lie to the man she loved “Is it really you” he placed his hand on hers and she looked up at him and knew he had to know, but how could she tell him she drank from the cup.

“Yes, it’s me. I’m not in love with my brother” he put a hand on her cheek and kissed her and she let him. Her hands rose to cup his cheeks but she felt the sting of her lips burning and Jace pulled back.

“I forgot about that little detail” he said sadly

“Jace it didn’t hurt so much just a prickle” she placed her hand onto his shoulder “We will work it out” he looked up at her but didn’t seemed convinced.

“Clary what really happened when you were with Sebastian?” he knew something happened but she couldn’t tell him.

“I can’t tell you Jace, you will hate me forever”

“I could never hate you Clary, you know that”

She still couldn’t tell him but maybe someone else “Can you please get Isabelle for me?”

“Wait! You want Isabelle?” He looked a bit taken back that she was Clary’s first choice “Why do you want to tell her?”

“Girl stuff, you know my hair has been doing this strange thing and I just want to talk to someone about normal stuff” that should do.

“Yhea sure” he walked out of the room and Clary was left alone.

Isabelle~

As Isabelle walked down the hallway to go see Clary she couldn’t help wonder why she would want to talk to her. They had never been the best of friend but before Jace had been taken they were getting closer.

She walked into the infirmary and saw Clary sitting there with red puffy eyes. “Oh Clary what’s wrong?” she ran over to where she was sitting and wrapped her arms around her.

“I’m a monster” she whispered

“Clary, you are nowhere near a monster”

“You don’t understand”