Chapter 17

Hey Guys! What's up? This chapter has Clockwork Princess (CP2) spoilers so please don't spoiler yourself! There will be a warning when that part comes up. Thx and please check out my new a fiction Clockwork Angel Jems POV, it will be taken down if not many reads.

And OMG OVER 8000 READS THANK YOU GUYS SOOOOOO MUCH!!!!!!!!!! AND OVER 100 VOTES! Please keep it up and continue to vote and comment it helps show how much you guys like this story. Also you might think I'm overreacting about 8000 reads but I didn't expect if to do this well so thank you.

thanks

HerondaleBoys~

Chapter 17

Jace~

Jace looked at Sebastian's face and expected to see the usual unemotional face that he always wore but right now he did his face was full of worry, he was looking at Clary who was now asleep in his arms "what have you done?" Sebastian asked him

"What have I done?" Jace whispered angrily "you did this"

"No I didn't"

"Yes you did you gave her that drink this is all you!"

"But I wasn't the one who took all the badness out of her, which from my opinion was ridiculously stupid" he looked right at Jaces eyes "no one can be perfect Jace, no one can be full good or full bad"

"She isn't she has still have bad thoughts"

"For the greater good! You don't understand no one can be only good"

"But you were just saying she is" Jace said getting frustrated

"You idiotic angel boy, I know that, what I'm saying is taking away every last peace if bad from her is killing her from the inside out"

"But you minions are evil" he fought back

"Their original minds are still there trapped in there bodies just like when you were bound to me, they still have good deep down"

"How do I help her?" He looked down at his sleeping Clary, he eyebrows were fixed together like she was concentrating

Sebastian stepped forward and went on his knees in front of Clary and Jace "pass her to me"

"In your dreams" Jace sneered

"Look we've been through this before, I hate you, you hate me and all that but we both love and want the best for Clarissa" Jace sat there hating himself for knowing he was right, Sebastian did love Clary, slowly but not willingly Jace handed her limp body over to him. When he held her he brought her close to him and Jace saw the soft side of this monster, Jaces kryptonite was also his enemies. Sebastian clicked his fingers and a dark shadowhunter appeared next to him with the mortal cup in their hand and passed it to him.

"No!" Jace reached for ward but Sebastian put up a hand to stop him "I'm not letting you feed that to her!"

"It either that or die" Jace knew that he and Clary had had this conversation before that it was always death first, but Jace knew, like Clary once did, there is always hope. And there was also hope to reverse whatever will be done to her. Seeing that Jace knew they had to do this Sebastian brought the cup to her lips and Jace had to see her go through that pain all over again.

CP2 SPOILERS CP2 SPOILERS CP2 SPOILERS CP2 SPOILERS CP2 SPOILERS CP2 SPOILERS CP2 SPOILERS CP2 SPOILERS CP2 SPOILERS CP2 SPOILERS CP2 SPOILERS CP2 SPOILERS CP2 SPOILERS CP2 SPOILERS CP2 SPOILERS CP2 SPOILERS CP2 SPOILERS CP2 SPOILERS CP2 SPOILERS CP2 SPOILERS CP2 SPOILERS CP2 SPOILERS CP2 SPOILERS CP2 SPOILERS CP2 SPOILERS CP2 SPOILERS CP2 SPOILERS CP2 SPOILERS CP2 SPOILERS CP2 SPOILERS CP2 SPOILERS CP2 SPOILERS CP2 SPOILERS CP2 SPOILERS CP2 SPOILERS CP2 SPOILERS CP2 SPOILERS CP2 SPOILERS CP2 SPOILERS CP2 SPOILERS CP2 SPOILERS CP2 SPOILERS CP2 SPOILERS CP2 SPOILERS CP2 SPOILERS CP2 SPOILERS CP2 SPOILERS CP2 SPOILERS CP2 SPOILERS CP2 SPOILERS CP2 SPOILERS CP2 SPOILERS CP2 SPOILERS CP2 SPOILERS CP2 SPOILERS CP2 SPOILERS CP2 SPOILERS CP2 SPOILERS CP2 SPOILERS CP2 SPOILERS CP2 SPOILERS CP2 SPOILERS CP2 SPOILERS CP2 SPOILERS

This next bit pretty much sums up CP2 soo pllllllleeeeeeeaaaaaassssssseeeeeee if you haven't read the book don't read this part pllllllleeeeeeeaaaaassssseeeeee I would feel horrible! Go read the book and finish it now.

Thank you and sorry for the interruption :)

Continue

CP2 SPOILERS

Magnus~ (

After all the shadowhunter left his apartment Magnus plopped down on his couch and Chairman Meow instantly came and sat on his lap. They both miss Alec, Magnus knew that the boy was over reacting about everything but that's what the 21st century was all about, overreacting. But Magnus still loved him and even though the answer to Alec's question to Tessa was a yes he still wasn't sure.

After Tessa had told him, that he had indeed started a family with the girl that was not a shadowhunter, Alec was still unsure. She had told him that he had fallen in love with this girl but so did his Parabatai Jem, his Parabatai was to marry the girl but became a Silent Brother, and so Will married the girl and they had a family. Of course though the story was put into much more detail which left Magnus to go off into his own world until Alec had spoken saying he needed to think.

So after that everything had been awkward between the two off them and seeing Alec storm off after arriving in his apartment was a sad reminder about his broken relationship. Magnus stood up and started heading to his room until someone stormed into his house, he turned around to see Alec standing there sweating like a pig.

"Alexander"

Alec ran forward and through his arms around Magnus's neck and kissed him hard on the mouth not wanting to question it Magnus kissed him back while holding his hips, Alec tongue pushed at his lips asking for entrance and Magnus couldn't say no, he loved this boy and his jealousy and wanted to be with him. Alec pulled back for a second and looked into Magnus' eyes "I love you so much, I'm so sorry"

"I love you to" Magnus kissed him again "spending the night?"

Alec smiled against his lips "of course".

Alec~

Waking up that morning was amazing nothing better could happen, waking up with the person you love holding you was, by the angel, there were no words. Of course just last night Alec had stormed out of Magnus' apartment but not because he was mad at Magnus, he had already made up his mind, but because he was angry with himself and his stupidity. But when he came back and saw Magnus standing there he could help himself but kiss him.

He was also confused though, he had really thought at Magnus should of been the one mad at him for the whole changing his immortality thing. Magnus must really love him.

Alec looked up and saw the time 11. That was a good sleep in. He turned around slowly to face a sleeping Magnus he leant forward and kissed his lips slightly making him wake up slowing.

"Mornin"

"Morning sleepy head" Alec laughed at his tiredness

"Or maybe you are just a early riser"

"It's 11 o'clock"

"See early riser" laughing Alec got out of bed and hopped into the shower, when he got out Magnus was only in a pair of jeans with a top on the bed, but clearly before he could put them on he had a phone call "-if he does though tell me because I don't want to die" he hung up the phone

"What's up" Magnus turned to him

"Nothing" Alec knew he was lying "it's not my place to tell you and anyway it customer confidential" rolling his eyes Alec went to the kitchen to make breakfast, but Magnus came out through on his top and picking up a Jacket "I have to go"

"What?"

"Sorry ill be back I'm an hour" he kissed his lips then left the apartment

"I guess it's pancakes for two" he said looking at Chairman Meow on one of the stools behind the kitchen island.

Hope you liked this chapter and check out my Clockwork Angel Jems POV fanfic that I just put up, hope you like it, but I will take it down if there are not many reads in a weeks time

Thanks

HerondaleBoys~