Authors Note

Dear my fantastic readers

I know some of you might be wondering why I killed Alec. To be honest its not because I hate him because I really don’t, he is one of the favourite characters in the series and to me he is one of the characters that have grown the most in the series and has been through a lot, he is also a character many can relate to.

I loved reading Alec growing as a person and learning new things not just about his friends but himself. Without a Alec in the story I really don’t think it would have happen like it did and when he died he basically was doing it to help the one he loved. He put down his guard to help someone important to him, and he realised in those last moments that he had succeeded doing everything he wanted in life. He was happy.

I really do believe that Alec’s story is a great one; all he wants is for the people he loves to be happy and to protect them.

I’m sorry if you don’t like how I killed him, but to be honest killing off anyone else would have felt weird, as I said before I didn’t kill him because I don’t like him or because he wouldn’t be one you expect to be killed or because I didn’t want to kill anyone else off, it because I thought it was right for the story and his character.

Thank you for reading my story and I hope you enjoyed it because I really did enjoy writing it.

Thank you

~HerondaleBoys~

P.S- look out for my new book (it’s a surprise)

🎉 You've finished reading City of Heavenly fire -The mortal instruments- My version of the last book 🎉