Chapter 16

Hey guys!!!! Hope you like this chapter, it's another chapter to let you read CP2 I would just feel horrible if I spoiled. Any way plz check out my friends story she is new to wattpad, her user name is PhotographMyMind.

Hope you like this chapter and also if I were to write a fanfic about clockwork angel in Jems POV would you read it? Comment and Vote please

Thanks guys

HerondaleBoys~

Chapter 16

Jace~

Jace sat on a chair next to Clary's bed impatiently waiting for Magnus to come, it was now early afternoon and no one had come to help her. What was wrong with his Clary? What was happening to her? Why couldn't the two of them live in peace together?

Isabelle came through the infirmary doors in quick long strides "he's here"

"By the angel it doesn't take this long to get here" Jace complained at the warlocks slowness.

"Oh be quiet angel boy" Magnus came into the room wearing the usual leather pants and rainbow top, "now what's wrong?" He walked over to Clary examining her, currently she was asleep but not the peaceful type she groaning and rolling over from one side to the other.

"What's wrong with her?"

"Don't know, I've never seen this before and let me tell you I'm old" shrugged his shoulders, and looked at Jace "maybe you should ask for Sebastian"

Jace moved over to Magnus in a flash standing right in front of him, face to face. "Never"

"Then she can get worse and die" he paused "it's either that or let him come and let her live"

Just then Clary let out a agonising scream of pain, and curled up in to a ball. Jace ran over to her and place her face in his hands, he looked at her arms to see they were getting all red and agitated. It was like she was burning from the inside out. He hated seeing her this way, especially when there was nothing he could do to help her.

But there was one thing. Even if it meant trusting someone else with her life.

Still holding Clary in his arms he spoke to Magnus "get Sebastian"

Clary~

When clary woke up again it was silent, no one talking or moving around her like last time. But there was someone next to with their arm around her waist. Jace. She knew it she didn't have to look around, she knew what he felt like, how she felt whenever he held. He held her tightly but not to tight, and not to soft like she was a price of old china that could break.

But even though he held her protectively the pain in her body wasn't stopping and only getting worse, it felt like... By the angel there was no words to describe the pain she was feeling. Maybe her brother was right, it might keep on getting worse and Clary didn't know how she would survive if it did get worse then this. She wanted to cry and curl up into a ball in the corner of the room and scream and cry till all her tears were gone and her voice had broke.

Clary slowly got out if Jaces grip and looked over to wear his jacket and weapons belt lay, maybe just maybe. As she walked she was crouch holding her stomach in agony. She stopped at where they were and picked up a dagger from its holder. Maybe. She held it in her grasp pointing the blade towards her self and took a big breath in and brought it to her.

But no nothing could go her way a hand came out and stopped her, the hand flicked the dagger out of her grip.

"Clary what do you think your doing?!" Jace yelled pulling her close. She didn't want to cry but she could hold it in any longer. Tears poured down her face she wanted to disappear not have anymore of this pain physical and mental, she didn't want to morn anymore for the ones they have lost, she didn't want to live in a world of war, she didn't want a monster saying he wanted to burn down the world with her at his side and she didn't want to be a weapon in this game.

She broke down

Jace held her close to him "it hurts, I want it to stop" she cried

"I know, I know" he didn't say it would get better or that she should push through it like the strong girl he knows he just rubbed her back saying he understood. "There might be a way to stop this but... It might be a horrible way" he whispered in her ear.

"Do anything, I don't care make it stop"

Jace sighed and nodded his head.

Jace~

He had to stop this now. It didn't matter I'd it was Sebastian helping her even though it killed him do this he had to have Sebastian here, Magnus had summoned him but they are still waiting for his late arrival. Simon was outside withiut his friend for once, he was sitting in the steps listening intently to every word being shed about his best friend and Isabelle had called Jocelyn and Luke telling them what was happening, right now they were in Idris looking after some business, they were furious telling us to do nothing until they got back tomorrow, but clearly we might not have that long.

Clary wanted to kill herself.

Jace looked down at the sobbing girl in his arms. She might be in so much pain. He hated watching her like this. He remembered when he didn't care what others felt, he used to believe that to love was to destroy and to be loved is to be the one destroyed. Maybe he was right. Clearly his love for this one person has put her in more grief then happiness. She had seen him die twice, he had lead her into this world of death, they had both been in pain when Sebastian had them, maybe their love for one another had destroyed them. But it was too late know he loved her and forever will love her. All of her. The freckled on her cheeks, the finery red hair, her green eyes and that attribute of hers, it was defiantly to late to stop loving her.

Jace then heard the sound of movement in front of him, he lifted his head to see the face of his enemy.

"I am here"