Chapter 10

Hey people, sorry i have been putting up small chapters but thats was just to help with the story line. Thank you so much for reading :) Comment, Vote, Share please and have a awesome day.

HerondaleBoys~

Chapter 10

Jace~

Jace watched Clary as she slept; he was worried about what was going through her mind. He couldn’t just let her think that no one loves her. Because he loved her more than he probably should, how could you not love her?

He still remembered the first time he saw her in the club and she was standing there her face full of worry over a demon, when she said “Stop! You can’t do this” he remembered turning around dropping his knife in surprise not only for not expecting someone to see them but because she was beautiful. He completely forgot the demon he was about to kill because all he could see was her, her red hair hadn’t been in perfect condition like Isabelle’s but had bits and pieces sticking out all over the place and some bits of hair clamped together with sweat. And her green eyes were wide with shock. But before anyone could tell that he was just about speechless at the sight of her he acted like she had no affect on him. He sometimes wished he didn’t, he sometimes wished he just asked her out at the start so he could of spent more time with her before the hole brother and sister thing came crushing down on them.

Looking at her now she looked even more striking then when they first met. Her hair was longer and redder, her green eyes had a way to make Jace want to do everything she wants and instead of being that small little girl she had grown about two/three inches. It might not seem a lot to others but she was amazing.

She was breathe taking.

Just then Jace’s bedroom door opened and Alec’s head poked in and Jace was surprised by the way he looked, his hair was poking out in all directions and his blue eyes were red and swollen from crying.

“Jace, can we talk” he choked out

Jace carefully got off the bed so he didn’t wake Clary and walked out of his room lightly closing the door “Yeah sure” They walked down the hallway to the library and Alec sat down on the couch and put his head in his hands “Alec what happened”

“Do you remember Tessa mentioning a William Herondale?”

“”Yeah his like my ancestor” Jace said

“Well” Alec hesitated for a second “Magnus had a little crush on him”

“Who would he was a Herondale” Jace laughed, but Alec looked at him really annoyed “Right sorry, continue”

“Anyway out of nowhere, I don’t know why, I asked what Will looked like” he stopped and took a big breathe “and Magnus said he looked a lot like me”

Jace went over to Alec and put a arm around him “It’s ok” he said.

“No, no it’s not. If I didn’t look like him we wouldn’t even be dating right now” he cried, Jace had never seen Alec this way before and he was worried.

“But clearly he likes you for you because you guys have been through a lot and his still with you” Alec looked up at him

“Have you talked to Magnus lately because he said that”

“Because it’s true and if I didn’t think that Magnus wasn’t right for my Parabatai he would be talking to you right now”

Alec smiled at him but the smile was gone as soon as it came.  “It doesn’t change the fact that we wouldn’t be in this position now if I had blonde hair”