chapter 12

Hey guys i hope you like this chapter and im going back to school next week :( so it will take longer to update. Also the picture to the side is what ive imagine Ryan to look like :) 

HerondaleBoys~

Chapter 12

Simon~

After Simon had shown Ryan the picture of his friends they had just sat and talked about their lives before they became a vampire. Ryan was on his school football team and was in art club; he had a girl friend and was happy. When he first turned he tried to deny the fact that he was a vampire and tried to be normal but his strength made him break his own team mates arms and legs, his girlfriend thought he was on drugs because of the way he looked and how he would stay as far away as possible from the sun so she broke up with him so he came here. He forgot about his family, friends and old life.

Simon told him about his life when him and Clary would hang out all the time, how he had loved her since he was 10, but was too scared to tell her and how when he was about to tell her Jace had come along and won her heart in a second.

“That sucks” Ryan said

“Understatement”

When night came Simon and Ryan decided to go out to get a coffee for there was no hunting planned for tonight. When they got to Taki’s Restaurant Simon hoped that no one was there.

“So this place looks nice” Ryan said

“They sell blood if you want it” Simon sighed

“Awesome! I’m starved”

When they walked in Simon saw Jace sitting in a booth facing a red head. Great. Simon made a move to leave right that second but before he could Jace caught his eye.

“Bloodsucker” Jace said through his teeth, at that Clary turned around and smile broadly at him

“Simon!” She yelled and stood up to hug him

He felt Ryan lean over to his ear “Hot friend and jerk boyfriend” he whispered clearly trying to get Simon to smile.

Clary came running over and jumper on Simon giving him a hug “I missed you” she whispered, she hopped off him and Jace walked over to stand next to her to make sure she will be okay but Clary took care of herself. She punch Simon hard in the stomach making him double over “Where have you been!” she yelled “I have been worried sick about you!”

“Ohh, spooky hot shadowhunter on the loose” Ryan said

Clary shot daggers at him “Look blondie, I don’t know who you are but you do not want to mess with me right now” Ryan raised his hands in surrender.

“I’m sorry, it’s just what I did to you and I knew Jace wouldn’t be happy to see me” Simon said softly

“So now Jace’s word is stronger than mine? And I don’t care that you bit me, you’re a vampire it was going to happen.” She snapped at him

“Sorry”

Clary sighed in annoyance. Jace placed his hand her shoulder and said to Simon “Do you want to have something to eat with us?”

“Really?” Simon said in shock

“Yeah, look I’m sorry about what I said, I was just angry” Jace confessed