Chapter 21

I'm going to start dedicating to commenters :)

This chapter is dedicated to Tiffany3142 :D

Okay so I no I haven't be on in a while and I'm sorry but its a long weekend, I still have exams and im studying (stuDYING) hard but I felt like I should update for you guys! U are fantastic readers who have continued reading even though I have been doing filler chapters because I'm so busy, I will not put this story on hold, I tell myself that because I love writing it, I find it fun. But lately I haven't had the urge to write and the urge to read but I have it back YAY!

Anyway if u guys have any books I should read please please please tell me I need a new world to enter in, also have a look on my page at the books I have read some are amazing! some aren't as much but still read them (the list isn't in any order) I try to update the list as much as possible :)

So comment the books below :)

Ill stop my rambling and let u read

~HerondaleBoys~

P.S- this is another filler chapter. I'm sorry ill try to make a full one soon :)

P.S.S- I wonder if u guys read my message

Chapter 21

Jace~

I have many scars

I have marks all over myself, on my arms, legs, and my body. I have marks that will stay forever reminding me of a bad decision I made in a fight and I have marks that will fade away in time like it never happened, something that I will forget over night not having to dwell on the pain it brings and the memories that come with it.

They want Clary to fade away

They want her to be one of those scars that will soon leave me forever like it was a learning experience to never do what you did again. But Clary isn't some wrong step that lead me to get scratched, a scratch that will go. She is a forward step that plunges the blade through my heart, a mark that won't ever go away and I will always remember that the step I made was the right choice because I met her.

But they want me to act like I didn't meet her

How can I do that when not only is she a mark on my body but one inside me, she taught me that it is okay to open up to people, to love, she taught me to respect others even if they are a bloodsucker, werewolf or mundane and I respect her for that

So no I won't forget her

I won't listen to the Clave, I'm not going to just lose hope and give up like they want many others to do, just wait for a death that Sebastian is going to bring any day now. I'm not going to watch him hold Clary his arms.

I've made my decision

I'm going to fight.

"Isabelle" Jace whispers in her ear, she jumps up in shock and hits him with her arm, in the process knocking him backward a couple steps "ummm that hurt"

"What do you want Jace?" She says half asleep

"Get up pack you bags, bring gear, weapons, clothes, book, hair products if you really need them"

"And why will I do that?" She is looking at him very carefully now

"We're leaving" Jace stands up and goes to her wardrobe, opens it up, grabs a bag and chucks it at her "if the Clave isn't going to do anything then we are"

"Jace I love and you, and Clary but isn't this going to far" she questions him

"Fine don't join me, Simon, and Alec" he says walking towards the door

"Alec's going?"

"Yep, I talked to him before, he won't admit hat what he said before was wrong yet but I told him that I'm going to get Magnus to come"

"You got Magnus to come?"

"No not yet" he smirked at her "but don't tell innocent Alec that" he winks at her and began to close the door behind him "see you around"

"Wait!" He stopped, smiling he opened the door "I never said no"