Chapter 11

Hey guys sorry for the late update, and if you like divergent check out Amanda1price, love her stories

HerondaleBoys~

Chapter 11

Alec

That morning Alec woke up with Magnus’s arms around him and he couldn’t help but smile, all his life he wanted someone in his life like Magnus. Someone who could hold him and tell him everything will be okay, someone he can fight with but still love and someone that understood the crazy things that he has to do to have peace in mind. And that’s what Magnus does; he listens to him and understands why he has to go to Tessa to find out more about William Herondale, because if he doesn’t understand who this person is he can’t stand being around Magnus without thinking if they were the same person and he knew that he has to trust him but he couldn’t bring himself to not find out more. And one day his curiosity will get the better of him.

Alec felt Magnus kiss his neck gently and he smiled “Morning sparkles”

Magnus laughed at Alec’s attempt of a new nickname for him “Sparkles? Really?”

“Well you always have sparkles and glitter in your hair so I thought” he stopped and turned his head around to see Magnus’s face “No?”

“No”

Alec sighed “I have never been good with nicknames”

“And you don’t have to be, I like Magnus”

“You have to it’s your name”

“Okay then little smarty pants get up we need to get ready to go see Tessa” Magnus said sitting up and going to go have a shower. But while he was in the shower Alec didn’t get up he just sat there smiling like an idiotic mundane. When Magnus came back out from his shower all dressed, drying his hair he looked at Magnus with a questioning look “What?”

“I love you”

Magnus smirked at him “I love you to now get dressed”

“I only have the clothes I’m wearing” Magnus looked him up and down.

“You can keep the pants and top but can u please wear this” he walked over to the wardrobe and pulled out a light blue sweater “It brings out the colour of your eyes”

“That’ what you said about the scarf” Alec sighed not really caring about what he wore “And it probably has some weird writing on the back in glitter” Magnus turned the sweater around to show the back and it was as plain as the front

“And the scarf did bring them out” Alec sighed knowing he needed to change clothes anyway

“Can’t we just stop by the institute?”

“No because Tessa’s house is in the other direction, now stop being impossible and put it on”

When Alec was all showered and dressed Magnus was sitting on the couch with a cup of coffee in hand reading a magazine, Chairman Meow was on the table as asleep as anyone could be and Alec smiled, this is what he loved to wake up to “Ready to go?” he asked Magnus

“Yep, let me get my coat” Alec was both nervous and excited to see Tessa, but the nervousness was thrashing the excitement.