Chapter 8

Hey

this chapter has some stuff from Clockwork Prince so sorry if you havent read it and sorry if i have got some information wrong

HerondaleBoys~

Clary~

Clary woke up from her dream in a jolt. What had just happened? Sebastian can’t seriously think that she would leave with him; she still had her mum, Luke, Isabelle, Alec, Jace and Si-. No Simon is gone he left her after betraying her.

“Clary?” Clary turned her head to see Jace sitting up. Last night Clary didn’t want to sleep alone so she came to Jace’s room clearly testifying that she only want to sleep even though that made his beautiful face look blue. “What’s wrong?”

“I-“ should she tell him or would he tell her its nothing. No this is what Sebastian wants, for her to move away from the ones she loves most. “I had a dream”

He wrapped his arms around her and kissed her neck softly “and what happened in your dream?” he said moving his way slowly to her mouth.

“Sebastian” he stopped kissing her and moved back, Clary sighed. This wasn’t going to be good.

“Why by the angel would Sebastian be in my girlfriends dreams?” he sounded very annoyed

“He was controlling it he wanted to talk to me” clary looked at Jace “I’m scared that he will be right” a tear fell down her face

“Clary” Jace raised a finger and stroked the tear away gently “What did he say?”

Clary hesitated “You will think its stupid for me to believe him”

“Never”

“He said something along the lines that soon no one will love me” Jace raised a hand “Wait. And that if I wanted to I could leave and he would always love me”

“Clary that’s ridiculous everyone will always love you” he told her will cupping her face

“Really because when you totally freaked out when I drank from the cup that didn’t seem like you loved me and when Simon nearly killed me that didn’t seem like he loved me”

“Clary, I only freaked out because he tried to take you away from me in the worst way ever”

“But I was still me and you nearly left me”

“Clary look at me” she did “I will always love you and fight for you no matter what happens or what stands in our way”

He kissed her on the lips for what felt like forever “I will always love you”

“Ill always love you to” she told him while smiling. She did have love ones and she was stupid enough to think she didn’t. But them a big shot of pain ran up her back and she cried out in pain.

“Clary?” Jace asked her worriedly

But the pain went as fast it had come “Don’t worry its ok”

“No” he shook his head “It didn’t look like it”

“Its fine really” and she lied down and closed her eyes.

Alec

Magnus and Alec were walking in the park on a new thing they decided or rather Magnus decided to start a ‘date night’ when they tell each other everything that had happened that week if the other already didn’t know.

Magnus said it would be fun and an exciting new way to get to know each other, but Alec knew that Magnus was still having trust issues with him.

Right now he was talking about Tessa and how she pretended to be Magnus but church attacked her. But Alec could take it anymore “Who is William Herondale?”

“What?” he said shocked

“I said who is William Herondale”

Magnus sighed, “I told you that it’s not important”

Alec stopped walking “That’s what you always tell me and now I think that you don’t want me to know”

Magnus looked at him defeated “He was from Tessa’s time he loved her. She loved him but also his parabatia Jem and she also loved Jem”

“What love triangle” Alec mumbled

Magnus sighed “Jem asked her to marry him and she said yes because she may of loved Will but he never showed that he loved her back”

“Did you like, like Will?”

“I liked him but I didn’t like him as a relationship way, he was just cute” he said honestly

“What did Will look like?”

“Alec”

“What did he look like?” he didn’t know why he was asking him this but it seemed important to him for some reason

Magnus didn’t anything for a while fighting up the courage to say one word

“You”

Hope you liked it

HerondaleBoys~