No one, fucking no one will talk about her that way.

"Get off me!" I shrug Frankie and Asher off me and push hard on Aiden's chest.

"You're a piece of shit!" I point in his face before barging his shoulder and walking past Camila and upstairs.

He is so fucking lucky Frankie and Asher were there, I've waited so long to punch his stupid little face and he talks to me about respecting Cam when he goes and says stuff like that about her. He's such an asshole, I badly want to run back down and see him squirm underneath my fists as his face swells and bleeds.

I slam the bedroom door shut and begin to pace controlling my anger like they taught me in the army. The door swings opens and Camila stands there in her little back dress looking at me full of concern.

"Don't even shout at me trying to defend him" I warn and sit on the bottom of the bed.

"I wasn't going too, what happened?" Her soft voice speaks and she sits down beside me, her hand slowly running up and down my back, for comfort.

I don't even want to tell her what her so called friend just said about her, I've never once heard Julia or Callum speak of her that way.

"Please tell me" She whispers and tilts my chin towards her.

"He's an asshole and that's all that matters" I tell her, my anger has vanished within second from her touch.

"What did he do?"

I grab her hand that rests under my chin and hold her hand on her thigh, "He just said some things and I'm sure it was to piss me off"

"Tell me what he said Ace, was it about me?" The hurt clear in her voice.

"Please tell me"

I nod, "He said all girls open their legs even if it's for a night and then he said your legs are wide open and one minute you were sleeping with him and then with me the next.." I avoid her sad eyes.

"He said those things about me?" He voice cracks.

"Yeah, it made me so mad..he's suppose to be your friend"

She sadly sighs looking down at our hands resting on her thigh, "It's fine.." she shrugs, "He's probably just drink" she laughs nervously, it makes me wonder what she's thinking.

"Doesn't mean it's okay to talk about you that way, just imagine what he says behind your back" I begin to get angry again thinking about it, her thumb slides back and forth on mine and I look down watching as it moves from left to right slowly and again..my rising anger is suddenly gone.

"I'm sorry" I tell her.

"You don't need to tell me that"

"You're right it's him" I stand up.

She pulls my arm back, "Wait, where you going!?" She stand up clasping my hand.

"To get him to apologise" I drag her towards the door.

"Wait no, lets just stay upstairs!" She worries.