I was nervous the whole day because even they seemed to be holding off on doing anything about what happened yesterday. But I finally relaxed when I saw Luca and Savien waiting at my locker. A small smile met my lips as I wandered over.

"Sup," Savien said, tilting her head at me and stepping aside so I could open my locker.

"Hey," I replied.

"How was first and second period? Awkward? Did they say anything? Tell me everything," Savien rambled, and Luca just looked slightly confused.

I shrugged. "They didn't even show."

Saiven smirked, shaking her head. "Pussys."

"Am I missing something?" Luca piped up as I closed my locker and we began heading down to lunch. "Why do I feel like you guys did something."

"Because, my dear Luca," Saiven exclaimed, stringing her arm around Luca's shoulders. "We did so something. Something brilliant. For the good of the school! We should be praised, our names written on a banner above the cafeteria entrance so that when we enter everyone knows."

Laughing, I rolled my eyes. Everything was normal, this was normal. Everything will be fine because this is normal. Luca and Savien kept talking, even though Savien refused to tell him what had been going on. On facetime, we both agreed to leave Luca and Reece out of it because they didn't need to be collateral damage.

But oh was I wrong. I expected this, in fact, I even mentioned that this was something they'd probably do. Because entering the cafeteria, sitting at the A-listers table was none other than the 3 rats themselves. Reece, Ace, Sonny, Isaia, and Cajes were standing at the opposite end from where they sat, and it didn't look like they were speaking, just staring at each other. The cafeteria was already pretty quiet, but as we entered it literally went silent.

And here we were again, acting as if the cafeteria was a stage and everyone was watching a play. It just made all the tension 6x worse. Sometimes I forget how unfortunate everyone else is with their social ranking. I used to think A-listers would bully and look down on everyone else, but I've come to realize we don't even pay attention to them and it's usually the B-listers messing with everyone.

Savien nudged me, and as we walked over to the table, I glanced over at her. She looked beyond annoyed, not even pissed anymore. Just annoyed, probably wondering if Tao and her lonesome clique think they are still relevant.

Walking over to where Tao sat, I looked down at her, frowning. "What a surprise seeing you here, Tao."

Tao looked up at me, Brandy and Zia still avoiding eye contact. I almost feel bad how tied into Tao's world they were. They let Tao use them so much, they were just a puppet but since they kept following what she says their actions could never be excused. "Can we help you, Laura?"

"Not really, no. I just want to know what the hell is going on and why you are here," I said, dropped my frown and keeping a blank expression. I know how much it pisses her off that she can't tell what I'm feeling, which just brings me more joy.

"Eating lunch, I suppose. In our seats that we earned," Tao replied bitterly.

I glanced at their untouched food, that just looked like an accessory to the show they were putting on. I smirked, trying not to roll my eyes. "How did you earn them, exactly? I'm quite curious, actually. Was it when you lead an innocent girl to almost killing herself?"

"What are you talking about."

"You said you earned those seats, Tao. So tell me, how did you earn them?" I repeated, this time in a flatter tone. "Actually, what about you, Brandy, Zia? Tao seems to have forgotten what she did, why don't you two tell me instead?"