08 | so no goodbye?

'Cause I want you
I want you

✂︎------------------------

I DON'T KNOW why I didn't wake up with nearly as bad as a hangover as normal. I knew I sucked at handling alcohol but maybe I was getting better at it. Today was the day I needed to seriously set everything into motion. 

I asked Rachel and Savien to meet me at some crappy mall an hour out of town. It was a place no one of our statuses would even considering touching, so perfect so discussing whatever it is we'd be doing.

The only problem was the person lying asleep in my bed currently. I suspected he'd be gone by the time I woke up. I mean, that's how hookups and one-night-stands work. Despite the fact, we didn't do either of those things. But instead, I woke up to Reece spread out across the bed because he could never wake up in the same position as he fell asleep in. 

I didn't want to wake him up, because then I'd have to kick him out. But just leaving him there wasn't the best choice either.

So instead I decided to get ready. If he was awake by the time I finished showering, getting dressed in lousy black leggings and a sweater, and doing my makeup then I have no idea what the hell to do next.

So I took an extra long shower, 24 minutes to be exact, and took my time blowdrying and brushing out my hair. Now that I think about it, I kind of miss the brown. I changed into black leggings and a sweater. Not because it was specifically cold right now, but because London doesn't know how to not rain. I didn't go all out on the makeup today, I had no one important to impress.

I just did concealer, blush, and mascara, which literally took less than 10 minutes to apply. Taking a deep breath, I prayed to God Reece was at the very least awake now.

But he wasn't.

Groaning, I rolled my eyes. This man could sleep for 3 days straight and still wake up tired.

I walked over to his side of the bed, shaking his arm lightly. Of course, that didn't wake him up. Shaking him harder, I continuously did that until he finally stirred.