"middle of the woods"

"So what are we gonna do now?" Chenle asked as we were all gathered in the kitchen. "Well Haechan is now just looking into unknown, as 127 was busy. So we still have to wait on that" Renjun stated which caused a groan from Jaemin. "What are they doing up there?! I known Haechan was probably just playing his online games!" he whined. "How long does it usually take for him to look things over?" Carmen asked as she stood next to me. "Depends on how long he wants to take. He's cracked through even the hardest phones in a day, and other times he gets side tracked and will take a week" Jaemin replied. "This is why we should just tell Mark" Jeno mumbled, but Renjun didn't look impressed. "That idiot already over whelms himself with enough, and not to mention he's in the middle of dealing with the superm mission" Renjun stated, which left Carmen and I in confusion. Superm mission, sounds like sper-... nevermind. 

"But we have to figure this shit out, what if they try involving all of us? It's confusing enough as to why they'd only frame Jisung, but the point they even teased us with a warning he'd be in questioning.... they want to bother us" Chenle stated firmly. "They teased you?" I questioned with furrowed eye brows. Jisung did mention that Renjun warned him before the police arrived into questioning. "Yeah, we got a package dropped off. In the box had a note saying 'school', so it had to refer to any of you. So I texted both Chenle and Jisung to be ready for anything" Renjun explained. "Aren't you at all worried about the fact they know where you live?" Carmen questioned. "Unknown knows where we are all the time. Its the just the question if they'll take action. I realized that when they sent Kaya the Yung threat" Jaemin replied. But that still didn't seem to satisfy Carmen as she looked even more spooked. "Don't worry too much. From unknowns behavior it seems they're cautious. They don't make irrational decisions, and they plan way ahead of time. Unknown has never came at any of us personally but rather acts around us, but that's apart of keeping their identity secret. I think they have larger plans that are ahead of us, and we're only the beginning" Renjun explained. 

The whole sentenced gave me shivers. Larger plans? What could Unknown want within Dreams gang? My worries were soon halted when I felt Jisung softly grip my hand. Looking up to the boy who was leaning against the counter and paying attention to Jaemin's rambling. Even if he didn't show it I could tell he noticed I was shaken up a bit. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Lets go!" Jeno yelled at Carmen and I as we ran to the car. I could feel the bass of the music as I swung the door open. "Finally you're here" Jisung groaned from the back seat of the very much familiar Ford Flex. "Oh shut up, you only waited five minutes" I retorted as I took the empty seat next to him. As the weekend had approached the boys came up with the proposition of spending the weekend at a lake house. I'm not going to lie, it was pretty random. But they seemed pretty dead set on going, and practically nagged us to go. "Five minutes too much" Jisung replied quickly finding his arms around me as usual. 

"So you're not going to kill us or anything right?" Carmen questioned looking to all the guys as she sat awkwardly next to Jeno. "You're joking right?" Renjun asked chuckling while tilting his head. "you can't blame me for getting worried! You suddenly invited us to spend the weekend at a lake house in the middle of the woods, just yesterday" Carmen replied. "Yeah we got a good deal on a lake house a day or two ago" Jeno explained, but all Carmen did was ignore his presence. Earning a giggle from Jisung and I until Carmen whipped her head around to send a look. "Why don't you just talk to me?" Jeno asked Carmen getting her attention but once again loosing it quickly. "At this point I might just kill you" he mumbled in annoyance. Making Carmen hit him on his arm before going back to ignoring him. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As we pulled into the winding roads surrounded by trees I intently gazed out the window. Soon going through a round about we followed the road until we reached the neighborhood. From the curved of the roads I could tell we were along the houses that surrounded the lake. Soon approaching a green colored home. It had a traditional look to it, but had obviously had an update due to details. Such as windows, doors, and fixtures.