"you got that right"

"It's really not that bad" Carmen said as we leaned against the wall of the out door halls of our school. We were in the middle of discussion how I'm dreading going to my 1st class due to Jisung being there. "Are you sure? I feel like you forget the fact that he heard my manager call me a slut" I reply looking up to the ceiling wishing to be anywhere else but here. "But they left a 50 dollar tip! People don't hand out 50 dollar tips to sluts!" Carmen says exaggerating a little too loudly as a couple of people began to stare at us. I give her a look which she gives an apologetic look in exchange. "So one of the 6 guys gave me a 50 dollar tip, but what if it wasn't Jisung? What if Jisung believed my manager and thinks I'm a slut?" I ask obviously getting a little worked up from the whole situation. Carmen didn't seem to know what to say, or she just wanted to end the conversation. "Look Kaya, why do you care so much? You're not friends with him, and from what I know you don't like him" she finally said which I was quiet for a second. She's right though. Why did I care so much? "What if he tells other people that I'm a slut?" I question as I'm practically thinking of every scenario possible at this point. "What do you mean other people Kaya?? The only person he seems to talk to is that one guy from lunch" Carmen responds trying to once again ease my nerves. But before I could think of another problem, the horrid bell rang. "Look Kaya, calm down. Listen to some music, or take a nap. Okay?" Carmen suggests before parting. I nod to comfort her thoughts so she wouldn't worry anymore. 

But Carmen was right, why did I care so much? I didn't care over the weekend, but as Monday approached all these idea and thoughts came to mind. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As I sat in my seat glancing out the window I hear a cluster of laughter enter the room, which I turn to find Jisung walking in with a group of guys. Not the ones from the diner, but rather the normal idiots that attend this school. No friends my ass I thought while still torturing myself mentally. 

Jisung took his regular seat which I did as normal and tried not to look in his direction. Hoping that he kinda forgot out this weekend, and that he wouldn't bring it up. 

"Read the passages and answer the questions" my English teacher announced which in reaction I opened up the text book and got my notebook ready. 50 fucking questions?! How the hell am I going to finish this in time? I asked myself and almost simultaneously a girl piped her voice in "Miss, this is so much work! Can we work with partners?" Shut the fuck up. This is the one class I know no one in this class. "Fine, work with your shoulder partners" the teacher announced. you got to be fucking kidding me. She's joking right? But of course she wasn't. So instead I continued doing my work praying that Jisung would do the same thing. That was until I felt a light tap on my shoulder. Maybe it was the wind... I thought to myself as I searched for a light of hope. "Um" I heard a deep voice say. In response I finally looked to my right and sure enough Jisung had his whole body turn my way in his seat. "Uh yeah?" I ask hoping he was just asking a question. He had almost a poker face as I had no clue what he was thinking. "Well the teacher said we have to work as shoulder partners" he said which I wanted to walk out the class right then and there. 

"So what exactly is this story about?" Jisung asked as our desks were now positioned right next to each other. Did he not read the book? "Well basically its the story of guilt between two lovers who belong to different people, but know the undying chemistry for each other. And through out the story it become more obvious" I reply not looking up from my work as I was trying to get my 25 questions done. "Oh wow" Jisung replied which took my eyes off book to his. "What?" I ask to his statement previously. "I mean the whole class you just spend it on netflix... I didn't you expect  you to actually pay attention" he replied smirking to himself. Whats that smirk for?? Wait... he watches me on my phone? "Smarter than I look I guess" I retort to myself quietly and retreating back to my work. "You got that right" he said which made me whip my head to side to look him in eyes. But instead I was met with the side of his head as he was doing his work. Did I hear him correctly? Did he really say that?? 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Carmen chuckled to herself as I explained the encounter with him, as we sat at our regular lunch table. "Hey not funny!" say throwing a piece of my napkin at her in response. "Maybe he wants to be your friend" Carmen suggests with her eye brows raised. I return a confused expression "really? He didn't say a single syllable to me for the rest of class" I reply. "Not even when collecting the papers, he just simply grabbed mine when I was done and turned it in" I added using the expression of holding my hands confused to interpret the confusion I felt. Carmen just shrugged her shoulders in response as she didn't  seem to understand either. "How about you think about it more while you buy us some soda out in the hallway" Carmen suggests as she hands me a $5 dollar bill. I roll my eyes and slip out the booth. 

mAYbe hE wAnTs tO bE fRiENds I think to myself mocking Carmens words as I made my way to the vending machine. "yeah and maybe-" I thought out loud to myself but before I could finish my sentence, my thought was interrupted. As I turned my head down the hall I saw Jisung with the blonde guy from the restaurant with a couple of other guys I had never seen. As I inserted the 5 dollar bill I pressed for two sodas, but when I looked down the hall again my eyes widened. Soon the sodas made a loud sound crashing to the holder meaning they were ready. Shit. All the guys turned their heads down the hall as I turned mine away. Way to go Kaya. I quickly grabbed the two sodas and retreated back to the cafeteria booth smoothly. 

As I put both sodas on the table Carmen started eyeing me. "Why the fuck does it look like you just robbed a bank" she said still eyeing me as she grabbed her soda. How the fuck do I explain that I just saw Jisung dealing drugs ?! "Well you know Jisung?" I ask as I opened up my soda and taking a sip to calm my nerves. "mhm" she hummed while taking a sip of her soda. "I just saw him dealing drugs" I say softly making sure others didn't hear just in case. But Carmen definitely heard as she almost spit her soda on me but caught herself in time. Instead she started violently coughing and her eyes started watering. "WHAT" she asked in a sore voice between coughs. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Maybe that's why Jisung came to my school. He probably got caught selling drugs at his past school, and just hasn't learned. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hi Kaya" a high pitched voice said above me. Oh dear god please kill me now. "Hi Diana" I respond nonchalantly as possible although she annoys me to no end. What did she want now? Homework answers? A diner discount?  "I was wondering what you're up to this weekend?" she asked sounding overly friendly which annoyed me even more. "Working" I answer blankly hoping the conversation was over and in my favor it was. "What about you Jisung? That's your name right?" she then says turning to brown haired boy who took out his headphones and turned her direction. "Uh yeah, thats my name" he says bluntly while putting his headphone back in. Ah I see whats she's doing. She laughs it off but it was obvious that situation was awkward. "I asked what your doing this weekend silly" she responds with a smile that usually worked on most guys, but Jisung didn't seem to care. "Um I don't know" he says vaguely like he was trying to get out of the conversation. If I'm being honest the whole situation was entertaining and for once I didn't mind my own business. Which back fired as when staring at the matter in front of me, Jisung looked right back at me. Shit. IThis could either go two ways which was back down, or stand my front. Instead of looking away in most cases I instead look right at at him and chuckle silently to myself. Although Diana was still talking up a storm and not paying attention to me, Jisung returned a confused look.  Does he expect me to look away?  Not gonna lie, that's a complete fuck boy move. 

As the bell suddenly rang I quickly grabbed my stuff and walked out the classroom to surprisingly be met by Carmen. "What are you doing here?" I ask but as she's going on a tan-gin on skipping class early, I'm rather focused on Dianas prominent voice. In a feeling of curiosity I look behind me, and as I found Diana still chatting up Jisung I also found him looking right at me. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

hiii to who ever is reading this  :) hope you enjoyed reading, btw sorry for any grammar mistakes I try my best but sometimes I feel illiterate LMAO.