show off???

"So what are you going to do, just wait outside the school campus?" Jisung questioned  as we walked the halls. The bell had just finished ringing, which signaled the end of the day. "I mean he said not to worry, and I probably wouldn't have to wait" I replied looking at Jisung. He didn't seem impressed. "Look why do you even have to see Taehyun?" he questioned in a complaining tone. "What about Taehyun?" Chenle suddenly questioned budding into our conversation. When was the last time Chenle was here until dismissal or even here in general? I usually see this dude bailing out the doors by lunch. "Bud out Chenle" Jisung replied elbowing him. That didn't stop him much as he change sides and walked beside me. "I'm meeting with Taehyun after school to question about the text" I explained looking to both boys. Jisung had a disapproved look, but Chenle had the opposite. "It's really not that bad of an idea" Chenle replied shrugging his shoulders. "What?" Jisung asked in almost shock. "Think about it. I can't track anything down on that number. It would make sense if it came from his gan-" Chenle tried saying but was interrupted by Jisung reaching to pinch his side. "He has no idea what he's talking about" Jisung reassured. That definitely wasn't suspicious. I thought to myself sarcastically. "Kaya aren't you meeting with Taehyun?" I heard Carmen call from behind me. Her question took my attention off dumb and dumber. "You knew?" Jisung questioned. "Of course, I was the first to know" Carmen replied shuffling herself in between Jisung and I. 

As we exited the school doors I noticed people looking in one general direction. When I followed their eyes, mine landed on Taehyun. He obviously just left school as when leaning against the familiar Lincoln, as he wore his uniform. Girls were eyeing him up, and boys were sizing him up. He really didn't need to make this much of scene.... "Look at him trying to show off" Jisung said in a sulky tone. Show off??? The dude just looked naturally good. All he was doing was leaning against the car scrolling through his phone. "Stop getting jealous" I replied smiling to myself. Jisung had a look of astonishment. "Jealousy? You've gotta be kidding me. What is there to be jealous of?" he responded crossing his arms. "Awe Jisung you're so cute when you pout" Chenle said gripping his cheek like a child. That's all it took before Jisung was slapping his repeatedly on the arm. 

"Okay I'm gonna get going" I say turning to Carmen. She glanced to Taehyun and then back to me. "Yeah he's looking now" Carmen replies giggling a bit. "Good he'll see me beat Chenle's ass" Jisung interjects between slaps against the blonde haired boy. They were obviously just messing around as Chenle was hitting Jisung back. I was wondering which scene people were paying attention to. How could they choose between two guys wrestling in the front of the school, or the rich kid leaning against the Lincoln. "Alright love you" I say giving Carmen a hug which she returns before beginning to laugh at dumb and dumber continuing their fight. "Love you too, and don't worry I'll split them up" she replies with chuckle. 

"You weren't joking when you said I didn't have to wait" I said laughing a little awkwardly. Taehyun had his arms crossed with a slight smirk spread across his face. "I couldn't have you waiting, who you think I am?" he questions before opening the door for me. Oh god. I could hear the whispers beginning from girls as they watched. "Don't you remember me telling you not to do this?" I asked signalling the looks from everyone. I already get enough looks whenever I'm spotted with Jisung, this wasn't helping. "Oh come on, you gotta give something for everyone watching" he whispers in my face before closing the door. I could already see Jisung's glares through the highly tinted windows. "Alright now where to?" Taehyun questions as he enters the vehicle. I didn't really think of that. I texted Taehyun around the middle of the school day that I needed to talk to him before I head to work. Surprisingly he answered pretty quickly and recommended today. "I don't really care, just somewhere I can talk to you" I replied simply. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Now let's talk" Taehyun stated as we took a seat on the curb. We both couldn't make up our minds so we just went to the same ice cream place as before. "Alright now this might get a little crazy, but just listen and relax" I said. He look a bite of his strawberry ice cream and nodded. "So I confronted my boss on extending hours which he denied. I ended up threatening to report him on my hours and prior occurrences of him sexually harassing employees" I started. Taehyun already looked a little shocked. But as he was about to say something I held my index finger up to signal for him to wait. "I ended up getting cursed at and fired. But a week later I got a text saying don't worry about Ron anymore. A couple minutes after I got word that he ditched town. But the day after I got a call and got informed that he was murdered" I explained. Taehyun looked a little taken back by the whole story. He looked like he was not only trying to digest the ice cream, but also the present information. "Wow... First of all I really did not expect something like this to happen to you" he stated finally. "But why did you want to talk about this? Do you need help?" he questioned in a more concerned tone. "Well I actually wanted to know in case you knew anything" I said a little more shyly as I was pretty much accusing him. "Oh my god no. Although-... Your boss wouldn't be worth my time, don't worry" he stuttered at first but continued. Although? What did he mean by that? "I don't mean to accuse you, but it's just a little chilling since they got a hold on my number" I replied. Taehyun nodded in understanding. "It's alright. This is pretty chilling. But have you maybe considered Jisung and his gan- his friends?" He once again stutters a question. Was he about to say gang? "Here's the thing a couple days prior to the news of my boss skipping town, I ran into Jaemin. He said to I shouldn't worry about it when I explained why I got fired. So immediately thought it was them. But the day I found out he ditched town, they came to the diner looking for him. They hadn't confronted him yet. And they were there when they found out the news about the murder. Chenle even tried to find anything on unknown contact and found nothing!" I explained. Taehyun sat there for minute as if he was once again processing the information. "He found nothing?" Taehyun questioned in a surprised tone. I nodded quickly. "That's surprising. He's better than my friends" he responded. How does he know about his skills? I wonder if they were once friends considering each of the groups know stuff on the other. 

"I know some people, so I'll try and see if I hear any word on this stuff" Taehyun says standing to his feet. "Know people?" I questioned. He kinda looked off into the distance before looking back at me. "Yeah you know how my dad is pretty successful. He knows people who do loans, so I'll look into see if your boss maybe owed something" Taehyun explained. Owed something? How would someone in loans know me, and my number? "So are we done talking?" I questioned, considering he was heading for the drivers seat. "Well you said you got work, and I want to figure this out so you don't have some stranger messaging you anymore" he responded. "Oh thanks" I replied a little lowly. It was nice of him. I really don't know Taehyun beyond a surface level, but he's always so extremely nice and supportive. "Of course, I care for you" he replies lightly. Cares for me? Oh no... I mean he didn't say I like you... So it's positive right? 

Taehyun pulled up to a stop in front of the diner. I could already see Lindsey in there with another girl. She must be hiring already. "You know... Although you got your job back, the position is still open at my dads place" Taehyun stated. He had look in his eyes as if he wanted me to say yes. "Oh really? So I can serve models and make myself even more self conscious? I'm good" I replied with a chuckle. He had a fake surprised look on his face. "What? Last time I checked all eyes were on you when we walked in" he said. "Yeah because I was with the owners son" I replied with my head tilted. Taehyun just kinda looked at me for a second. Do I have something on my face? "I don't know I've been seeing a lot of girls beginning to wear green dresses" he said with a smile while looking away. "Oh so I see you've been having to make a night up for other girls" I jokingly imply that he takes girls to the same places. His eyes widen with shock. "Oh my god no! I have to have dinner with my parents there once a week" he replied. "Sure... You're parents.." I mock. He breathed in lightly as if he was jokingly getting frustrated. "I'm kidding, but I have to go. So see yah later alligator" I stated while shooting a salute sign before exiting the vehicle. See yah later alligator?! What am I in middle school?! This dude if probably regretting being my friend! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

omg hi everyone! this was little delayed of an upload and by way, i always try to inform on chapters in my discussion section of my account. but yes this was delayed I'm sorry! i started school again, and sometimes i'm just exhausted from the work lmao. but anyways i hope all of you are safe and healthy! ~~~ <3