305

"God I don't want to do this" Renjun complains as he bumps his head against the steering wheel repeatedly. Jisung and I chuckled while loading items into the trunk. "I would offer, but I'm too tired" Jaemin said entering the passenger seat. Renjun turned to look at him with a scold. "You're no help in this world" he replied before groaning in frustration. Carmen stood waiting outside the car for Jisung to enter first. While the lanky boy entered the far back, Carmen followed and then myself. "Why don't we just get a hotel if you're so tired?" Jeno stated as he leaned his head up against the window. Renjun looked back at him for a second and then all the way to Carmen and I. The idea of getting a hotel room at this rate seemed nice. Its going on 10 at this point. "I mean I would only if you girls are comfortable with that?" Renjun said shrugging his shoulders. I could tell he was exhausted and so were the rest of us. I turned my around to look at Carmen, she just shrugged her shoulders. "Yeah sure, we're exhausted as well" I replied simply. "Ooh sleep over!" Chenle announced through the car. 

I can't imagine what the hotel receptionists are thinking. A group of 8 teenagers without a sign of luggage and obvious signs of the beach trying to check in sometime around 10 pm. "Hey dad I wanted to let you know that Carmen and I spent all day the beach and we're pretty tired. So we're going to book a hotel for the night and be back tomorrow" I said over the phone. I stayed pretty far away from the rest in the lobby so he wouldn't hear the guys talking. "Which hotel? It's not some cheap motel right?" he questions over the line. On his end I could hear chatter and phones ringing. "No it's definitely not a motel. The place is called Waikiki" I replied. The hotel seemed pretty nice, but it's design had a retro beach theme so it felt casual. Lots of wood and color accents that added to the massive windows of the lobby. It was probably expensive considering we found the place just about a mile away from the beach parking. "Alright as long as your safe. I love you both and make sure to tell Carmen as well" my dad says. As he spoke my eyes wandered to her as she joked around with Jeno near the reception area. They seem to be finally warming up to each other. "Love you too and I'll tell her" I replied before he ended the call. 

"Welcome to our la casa for the night" Jaemin says as he swings open the door of our room. 305. I was beginning to feel bad. They booked a two bed suit with a couch and from the design the place looked expensive. And not to mention the place is supposedly walking distance to the beach. "Ooh, fancy" Chenle comments as he almost melted upon the small seat in the corner. "We've been to nicer" Jisung comments under his breath, but I was quick to shut him up with a light tap. "Alright I think we should get sleeping stuff organized before it's too late" Renjun states clapping his hands together. "Kaya and I will get last pick since you guys paid" Carmen says as we gathered in the living room. "Ah don't worry about it. We'll just give you girls the pull out mattress with the couch" Renjun insists. "You sure?" I ask with a little confusion. He nods to reassure me. "Then Jeno and I will take one bed" Jaemin stated. "And Chenle and Jisung will play rock paper  scissor shoots for who shares the bed with me" Renjun adds. Chenle gives Jisung and challenging look. "Bet" Jisung replies holding out his fist. "Rock, paper, scissor, shoots!" Jisung calls off, but Chenle's is the one laughing with victory. "Then I'll crashing on the living chair" Jisung says with a sigh. 

"Hey I'm running down to store in the lobby and snacks are on me, do you guys want anything?" I ask as everyone was beginning to settle around the tv in the living room. "Bring movie snacks we're going to watch Guardians of the Galaxy" Jaemin says as he holds the remote in his hand. 

As I walked down the outside hallways of the hotel I felt a presence gain a upon me; when I turned around I jumped to the site of Jisung. "What are you doing?" I ask after gripping my chest in surprise. If his smile didn't say it, then his slight chuckle shows he obviously found this funny. "You think I'd let you go alone?" he asks now walking beside me. He at this point he had his shirt back on, but I still couldn't get his image out of my mind. "Awe look who cares about me" I say playfully shaking his arm. He rolls his eyes before sliding my hand away. "Of course I care about your dumb ass... you are my girl" he replies before shoving his hands in his pockets. I scoff to his response. "Your girl? I thought we already went over that" I replied as we descended down the flight of stairs. "Yes and you for some reason think that you're not" he says chuckling a little. "That's crazy because I'm not. I'd rather be no ones girl than be one of your millions of girls" I say continuing down the hallway to find the entrance of the lobby. "You see, I still don't understand how you think I have multiple girls" he replies. I stopped for a second and tilted my head in confusion. He's kidding right? The amount of girls hearts he's broken by now is unfathomable. "Do you know how many girls I've seen you with?" I question before beginning to walk again. "None of them are my girl" he says while making sure to emphasizing my girl. What does he mean? "Yeah okay" I reply as we almost approached the door, but I was stopped my Jisung.