20. Easy

~☆~☆~☆~

Wayo was very worried. Ming left that morning without saying much, and the brunette, as Ming's best friend, could tell something was up.

The dark haired man dressed up in a very stylish way. And that isn't rare, Ming is the head of a big company after all, and his image is what magazines likes to talk about the most. But Wayo's suspicious were strong, and they increased when he paid a visit to Daichapanya's Corp and heard from the employees that Mingkwan hasn't been around the building for days. Which was problematic now that the investors were planning meetings to redirect the courses of their business.

If you haven't been doing what you're supposed to, where the hell have you been?

Then, when Wayo was truly thinking in sending some of his bodyguards after Ming, said man appeared in the front door, humming while leaving his keys in the vestibule and the shoes in the middle of the hall.

"Where have you been, idiot?" The small man demanded to know, scanning every centimeter of the person in front of him.

"Blue North Hospital." Ming shrugged, and Wayo really felt shocked. If not for the news, he did struggle imagining what could his friend had done in that place. "Stop looking at me like that."

"Please don't tell me you killed the guy and hid his corps."

"Sounds easy, right?" Ming joked, getting comfortable in the big couch of the living room. "Sadly, you're wrong. That kid, who just so you know is older than us, is perfectly fine. Zero scratches."

Wayo let out a huge sigh of relief.

"Then... what happened?" He asked, pushing away Ming's legs from one side of the sofa and sitting himself down.

"We had a nice talk and he paid for my meal."

"What?!"

"Well, he didn't pay. Actually, it was his senior doctor. Anyway, I'm full now. A bit sleepy." Ming kept talking, confusing Wayo even more. "Have you been here all this time? How's that you got in, by the way?... Do I need to change the locks?"

"You gave me a spare key, idiot."

"Oh. I remember now."

"Seriously, Mingkwan. Do you think it's wise to go meet the guy you're currently hating on? It's masochist, dude!" He tried to reason. "What are you planning to do? Befriend with Kit Intochar? He's the son of Kira, the woman that you put in jail. That's clearly not an option".

Ming yawned. There was no surprise in him being tired since the night has arrived for a long time now. The quietness was weird, since they got used to the reporters outside the building making noise and chaos.