2. Burden

~☆~☆~☆~

Wayo was Mingkwan Daichapanya's best friend. And that simple fact was enough to understand why the brunette boy ran to Ming's home the moment his father, a famous man called Mr. Panichayasawad, showed him the front page of the newspaper.

Moowan Khupoht is death.

The media could be a really sharp knife when you're trying to protect your privacy. Especially in such important moments like this one. So that's why Wayo asked his bodyguards to help him get through the ocean of reporters and photographers blocking his way. People that was only doing their job, yeah, but the same ones Wayo wanted to yell at with all the anger burning inside.

Ming's apartment was located in a nice neighborhood and at the top of a very impressive building. A lot of rich families adopted the zone and gave the place a very outstanding image. Usually, these streets are very calm and quiet. But clearly, these persons, the media, weren't noticing the scandal they were doing, or maybe they just didn't care.

"People!" Wayo, who finally reached the main door of the building, screamed to catch the attention.

He accomplished his goal.

The eyes, cameras and microphones turned at his direction. All of them in the company of stupid comments as: Mr. Panichayasawad, can you answer us some questions? Is Mingkwan Daichapanya ready to talk about his girlfriend's death? Can we have an interview with him? What happened with Ms. Moowan Khupoht? Why was she in a comma to begin with? Was she killed or it was an accident?

The brunette tried his best to not let his anger get the best of him. No matter how much of a burden these people were, he couldn't lose it now.

"I respect your interest in the search of the truth. But right now, I need to ask you to let my best friend alone, okay? He's passing through a lot at the moment and, as a matter of politeness and education, I ask to all of you to quit stalking him. Let him have privacy. He'll talk to the media when he's ready." Were Wayo's firm, demanding and final words, before turning around and getting inside the building.

They won't listen to me, I know that. But at least they'll keep it down while informing about me and what I just said to them. Wayo sighed.

Ming's security men greeted him the moment he walked in. And contrary to the strict orders their boss probably gave, no man in dark suit dared to say something when Wayo got inside the elevator, ready to confront the consequences of a very regrettable situation.

~☆~☆~☆~

Kira Intochar was a good mother.

Since her youngest kid was diagnosticated with a very complicated heart disease, she made a promise to herself and her family: Be the best mom for his children, and especially for Kittinan.