8. Organs

~☆~☆~☆~

Ming woke up one morning with a recurrent feeling.

Regret.

Since he found out Moowan was death, life lost its appeal to Ming. However, he never expected to recover the will to live based on even worse news than the death of his girlfriend.

The woman that he met on jail, in other circumstances, could easily pass as a commun human. A mother, a good doctor, and a really nice person. She even had the physical aspect of a sweet lady. Her light brown hair and his big eyes were outstanding, and the set of dimples on her cheeks were something that could make you smile with the mere view of them. She was not short nor tall, her body was very slim tough. And Ming wondered if that was her normal complexion, or if his sins were heavy enough to make her lose the appetite.

Ming wished it was the last one, of course.

"You're not sleeping, aren't you?" Wayo pointed out once Ming hoped in the car.

"I am sleeping." He assured to his friend, before tapping the chauffeur's shoulder and passing him a small card with a direction written on it. "The nightmares are the real problem. I can't stop dreaming about Moowan and-... and what they did to her."

The brunette nodded slowly.

"Have you-... And I don't want you freaking out on me if I say this, but... Have you considered looking for some help, maybe?" Wayo asked in hesitation.

Probably Ming will get mad at him for even suggesting this but, what else is Wayo supposed to do? Time is passing by, days became weeks and weeks are becoming months. Wayo knows stuff like this takes a lot of time to superpass but, what if Ming can't?

What if instead of just mourning, he goes further in those plans of revenge?

On the other hand, Ming knew his best friend, sooner or later, would stop following Ming's impulsive ideas. And it was fine. Understandable. Ming would never want Wayo to come down with him in this mess. So yeah, he kinda expected this subtle intervention.

"I have." Ming accepted, and it wasn't a lie. "I was thinking... maybe I should pay a small visit to Cho. Maybe I need to talk to someone who actually went through a similar situation."

"Really?"

Ming grinned. Wayo was very surprised by Ming's maturity about his own mental-health. They had a friend that lost his wife a couple of months after getting married. And even though the guy took it badly at first, after some time he stopped his bad behaviour and focused himself in helping others as a psychologist.

"Yeah. I think that Cho could help with my current problems."