16. Decisions

~☆~☆~☆~

If Wayo thought Ming would complain the next day about the injuries in both of his arms, he thought wrong.

Since very early in the morning, not wanting to keep focusing his mind on the shocking moment he lived yesterday, Ming went directly to his training room after waking up. All the people that knew Mingkwan, the son of one of the biggest entrepreneur of Thailand, would not be surprised at the skills the man has in Muay Thai. That sport has been his passion since he was a kid. He even participated in a few contests, but never took it as a profession due his parents concerns of his well-being. 

Or more like them being afraid people would think of their heir as a savage, Ming thought, with a smile, before punching the air with a few fast movements.

Hours later, Mingkwan was hungry, tired, sleepless and conflicted, but at the same time, he felt a weird sensation of freedom. 

Although the crime of that woman named Kira became even more cruel and selfish in front of his eyes, finding the truth also gave Ming the satisfaction to prove to everyone that the 'tragic-mom', was indeed a 'psycho-doctor' act. 

A doctor who's willing to kill another human just to obtain organs for the benefit of his own son can't be forgiven.

But then, another name comes to his mind...

Kittinan Intochar.

The second biggest shock of his life would probably be the fact that the cute boy, –the one he swore made him feel at ease and who woke up in him a tiny emotion of happiness–, was the same person Moowan had to die for.

At the mere thought, Ming got watery eyes.

A divine force must be very angry at me.

The dark haired boy kept exercising for the whole morning, until his body started showing signs of be done.

Last night he cried, as much as he cried when doctors confirmed he lost his girlfriend. However, now every piece of knowledge transformed pain in a whole new story. A tragic story where he had the misfortune of crossing paths with an unstable woman. A woman with a sick kid. A woman that happened to be a doctor. A doctor that was working at the same hospital where Moowan was being attended.

Honestly, Ming was tired of others deciding how life is going to be.

He was done with cops and with the judge of the case not having enough courage to what they must do. The ones that Ming thinks were corrupted somehow.

He was done with the lawyers that were only craving for money, fame and a name. The case was only another part of their work anyway. They don't really have the passion to look for real justice.