3. Dark

~☆~☆~☆~

Wayo knew from the start that bring Mingkwan out of his dark moment was going to take a lot of effort.

Patience. Because that man locked in the bedroom was pretty stubborn. And pain usually transforms him in the 'bitchy Ming' that only comes out when a situation is genuinely upsetting.

Time. Because Wayo knows really well what mourning can do to a person.

You don't want pity. You don't want people telling you that your loved person is in a better place, that he or she isn't suffering anymore. You don't want others pretending to know what you're going through. Because even if they truly know, you really don't care. You just need space, air. Time for you and your tears, because that's the only thing you have left. And that's the only thing you want to do.

Time to cry, without being told anything at all.

Then, Wayo knows Ming will throw himself at work, just as he has done before, even in his teenage years. Every time the Daichapanya's heir is passing through rough times, his company takes the name of shelter. A place where his mind is so busy that no feeling can touch him at all.

Truth to be told, the brunette doesn't like how predictable Ming is, because if Wayo turns out to be right in his guessings...

... Not only Ming is going to suffer from now on.

~☆~☆~☆~

It was pitch dark when Kittinan opened his eyes. He blinked slowly, trying to focus in his surroundings. Kit felt really tired. He knows he's been sleeping for who knows how long, but that was irrelevant right now. I cannot fall asleep again. Not without knowing what happened. Did it work?

The coppery brown haired boy tried to sit on the white bed, but his efforts were pretty useless. He wasn't able to even move his arms, less pretend to have the strength to sit down. The beeps in the machine were normal. Still, Kit tried to convince himself that maybe right now isn't the best moment to be reckless.

The smartest option was to go back to sleep and wait for the doctors to come back in the morning.

However, that resolution changed after a few seconds, when the door swung open and a man got inside the room. He was probably as tired as Kit. His dark eyes were adorned with dark circles and his clothes were a mess, as if he hasn't changed them for a whole day... maybe more.

Kit was not sure, but the air changed after a few seconds. The new smell could be described as a mix of smoke and beer, that for sure.

Was this man drunk?

Kit knew this was wrong immediately. No one's allowed to come into a hospital room after the visiting hours. And given the absence of light outside the window, Kit's pretty sure said time must be over already.