I looked back at the fire, as I saw Chaeyoung's faint figure run past.

I tried calling for her again even though I knew it was useless.

I knew I had to come up with a plan fast, and it had to be meticulous enough to save whoever was in the fire, and not get them caught by the police.

I spaced out for a few seconds, jamming my fist into my thigh, trying to think of a good plan.

"There's no way we can put this fire out on our own." I told Lisa.

"What's the plan?" she caught on.

I explained the plan to her.

"When I tell to you, I want you to call the fire department using this phone. Say there's a fire in the barn, and tell them it was because you saw someone throw a lit cigar at it. You have to be confident and convincing. This has to work."

"Okay, I'll do that. What about you?"

"I'm going to go in."

"What?! Are you nuts?"

"Trust me. I have to go in if there's any chance we save them before the firefighters catch them."

"Will you be okay? It's like lava in there..." she asked.

"We have to get a fire extinguisher of some kind from one of these houses. There has got to be one."

"I'll go search for one, you try to remove this barb wire." Lisa replied.

I nodded as she ran off to the houses.

__________________

As I ripped the barbed wire off the windows, some of the barbs scratched my arm and fingers.

A very loud series of bangs made me flinch hard. It sounded like a metal pipe clanging.

I knew something was wrong.... I began to speed up, not carin about the blood dripping down my arm.

Just when I was removing the last wire, Lisa came running and panting with a barbecue extinguisher.

I sighed. "Thank god. okay, you have to call the fire dept now."

She yanked the phone from my hand and dialled the number.

I tore a piece of my t-shirt and wet it with some nearby drain water, and held it to my nose to prevent smoke inhalation.

I grabbed the fire extinguisher and climbed in through the window.

I began to put out as much fire as I could, looking for them, calling out for Chaeyoung.

My steps became heavier as I realised... the flames surrounding me... were messing with my head.

I was seeing the same orange, evil, burning devils spiraling around me, mocking me.

My eyes began to water, and I felt vulnerable.

There was a chance I was probably doing this for nothing... They may already be dead from the dense smoke. I may have just stepped into death....

But I wasn't going to give up. I saved her once, I'll do it again.

I dragged the extinguisher on the floor when a body caught my eye.

My hand began to convulse as I walked closer.

I had seen Junghee lifeless on the floor the exact same way.

The body was bleeding from the head which was faced down.

Someone had knocked it, probably with a metal pipe that made those sounds earlier.

I bent down and flipped the body over, my eyes welling up, hoping for it not to be Chaeyoung.

As the head of the body turned, I sighed heavily, tears pouring out of my eyes.

It was Cho Ah Rah.

There was a trail of blood following it, leading somewhere.

Taking it as a chance, I followed it, extinguishing all the smoke I could.

Then, I turned at a corner when I saw Jimin's head sticking out from the other end.

I ran with all my strength left, to the other side, as I saw Jimin's body embracing Chaeyoung.

Both of them were unconscious.

I tried to wake them up, shaking them lightly.

I began to cry my eyes out, as I couldn't tell if they were dead or not.

I shook Chaeyoung violently, screaming her name.

"Don't die on me please!" my voice was close to gone.

Soon, sirens began to blare. The fire department had arrived.

As I began to lose hope, I saw a muscle in Chaeyoung's face move.

She soon opened her eyes slowly.

"Jungkook shii?" She asked, reaching out to me.

I quickly helped her to get up.

"We have to get out now." I said.

Speechless, she stared blankly at Jimin's lifeless body. He had already lost so much blood.

"Help me we have to get out," I said, urging her to help me move Jimin's body.

With much struggle, we managed to move his body near the window where I had come in from.

I carried his body out, helping Chaeyoung get out as well.

Lisa helped from the other side.

We got Jimin on the ground behind the barn where it was not visible to the firefighters.

Chaeyoung began to cry, holding Jimin's face, which had turned so pale.

Lisa put her finger near his nose. After a few seconds, she jerked up.

"He's alive!" I said, as I began to put pressure on the wound he had.

"Unnie! CPR!" Lisa shouted.

Finally comprehending the situation, Chaeyoung began to perform CPR on him.

She blew into his mouth, but she herself looked so breathless.

I took over and started to pump on his chest hard.

After 30 pumps, he began to breath heavier.

"Stay with me now." I said, as I pumped a few more times, watching him regain his breath.

As he stabilised, we all sighed together.

"What do we do now?" Lisa asked, holding Jimin's wound with a cloth.

"I know a place. Nobody will go there."

"Okay I'll call Hong Joo, she'll help us." Chaeyoung said.

A few minutes later, we helped to move Jimin's body into the car.

As we did, we noticed a series of flashes, followed by a loud explosion.

I turned back to look at the barn, which had just burst into flames.

"Go! Now!" I told Hong Joo as I got into the car.

Hey guys sorry for the late update I was writing an almost complete draft but forgot to save it and as a result ended up loosing the entire chapter. I had to rewrite it, I hope it turned out good. Please look froward to the next chapters, and it pains me to say it but we are nearing the end of the book! I would like to thank all of you for going on this journey of Thirst For Your Love with me! Love y'all!
XOXO
-ilikesteakeu

Thirst For Your Love ▶Jimin X Rosé FF◀ RANKED #1 IN JIROSE. #WATTYS2020On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara