53| Lure ☠️

Continuing from last chapter:

"I didn't mean to."

Where would I even begin?

"That's not important now. Where do you think she would've gone?"

"Lets try the house again."

"Okay, I hope we find her soon...."

...

53| Lure

Chaeyoung's POV

"It's a map!" I shouted, pointing at it from a different angle.

"Huh? Are you sure?" Hong Joo shii was still as confused as ever.

"Yes I'm very sure... I might even know where this is..." I said, squinting at the scribbles trying to make out which part of my memory it was triggering.

It was at the tip of my tongue. I knew this place... but where was it....

I had to let my memories guide me.

Jimin's POV
"You want to kill me? Me? It's gonna take more than that, I'm afraid." I said, as I left the place.

I'll break you to pieces.

I had to get her to me... fast.

But to do that, I need to find the person I that picture. It won't be difficult, since it's in Seoul Medicals and he has a large scar above his right eyebrow.

I have everything planned and ready in my head. Now, for the execution.

I needed a new mask. I went to the nearest convenience store and hid my face in my hood as I purchased a black mask.

Next. Straight to where I came from.

I hailed a cab.

"Seoul Medicals." I said to the driver.

As I reached the place, I decided to sneak in through the windows instead.

I had a photographic memory of what the person in the picture with Ah Ra looked like. That person was my key. My key to ruining her like she did to me.

From the picture, it looked like the first floor wards. Been there too often to forget.

I started to peer into the next few windows nearby discreetly.

That was when I stopped at one.

Jackpot.

It was a patient with a large scar above his right eyebrow, just like in the picture. It looked far more healed though.

I lowered my head to be unseen.

I needed some confirmation. I looked around for a name plate when the door to the room opened. Hearing it, I ducked down.

A familiar voice called out.

"Oppa I'm back from rounds. How you feeling?"