43| Trap🕳

Continuing from last chapter:

"Her spirit haunts that place. Two people who went to investigate the case and look for remains also never came back. It's said they were killed by her evil spirit seeking for revenge."

Haunted?

This was getting wierder by the minute.

...

43| Trap

How was I supposed to investigate now?

But the more I thought about it...

Maybe it's just a rumour that it's haunted.

So that nobody would dare touch it.

Which in fact.... made it much easier for psychopath to hide in.

Besides, that spirit they're talking about... it's assuming it's me right? But I'm here, alive.

I was pretty sure we found him.

But... this is just my suspicion. What if it's really haunted? What if Lisa and Jungkook get in trouble?

I wasn't afraid of death consuming me anymore.

I looked over at Lisa and Jungkook shii.

"Just a suspicion, I don't think this place is really haunted."

"Same here. It doesn't make sense. If the missing girl is you, there's no reason for it to be haunted." Lisa replied.

We both looked at Jungkook shii.

"What do you think, Jungkook shii?" I asked.

His eyes widened as he caught us staring at him.

"Y-yeah, I feel the same." He replied.

"Then I say we should take a look inside." I proposed.

Lisa nodded her head.

"Besides, I don't believe in ghosts." I added.

To be honest, I was a little scared. I didn't believe in ghosts as I didn't ever see one before. What if this was the first time I was about to see one? ....NAH I was overthinking this.

"Let's be extra careful. In case." Jungkook shii said.

The three of us heaved a huge sigh and proceeded to creak the gate lock open.

With much ease, it flung open.

The sky was pretty dark, and the winds were making wierd noises.

But as we walked through the main door, something about the place made my stomach churn.

I wanted to throw up.

There was no proper ventilation, and I was beginning to feel claustrophobic.

The remnants of the house was minimal, like dressers and wooden tables half burnt and covered in dust and ashes.