Dix-huit.

It's been weeks. The weather had been pouring ever since, the grey skies cried immense amount of water, allowing deep winds to sweep into the city below. The sky had not seen colour since Yoongi had left, the apartment was dim and no lights shone. One soundful sob echoed through the whole empty room, a shaking body laid underneath the warm covers.

"Jimin.." Taehyung held the shaking body underneath the covers, heart bumping each time a little sob cried in pain and horrible heart-broken. "Please go out, you look awful."

Jimin felt the covers pull off from his head, his hair stuck up in multiple directions and stuck to his wet skin. His cheeks were puffy and his eyes swollen, cheeks were rosy red from hard clenching and his mouth ached from his endless sobs.

"I can't! He left me, Taehyung, he left!" Jimin cried, eyes closing and body moving forwards to hold onto the warmth body that hadn't left him yet. "I can't! I can't. Am I not good enough? Is that why he left, leaving me alone again?" Sobbing horribly into the man's velvet robes.

Taehyung held the smaller body closer to him, not worrying about his expensive velvet being ruined. Jimin was more important than any expensive, and watching the boy he's known since youth, since he was a little pup, cry into him helpless and beyond saddened, broke his heart.

"You haven't eaten for weeks, full meals Jimin. Please, " he grasped onto the empty hands, holding them warmly and allowing heat to pass through. Eyes caringly looking down at the once strong man. "Come eat out with us today, you need to eat a full meal."

"I don't want to eat, " Jimin mumbled, pulling away but never releasing his hands. He felt empty, the warmth of the merman's hands made him feel odd. Odd, yes, he hadn't felt any other warmth since he left.

"You mentioned that last week, but now after coming again, I see you've eaten nothing but empty cups of ramen, please eat out with us."
Taehyung watched the older bit his lip harshly, allowing his hand to gently touch his cheek, refusing allowance to let the man bled his lips.

"I'll dress you, please come. Jungkook can smell the tears from my scent, his ears fall and eyes water each time, he misses you, " Taehyung curled a piece of messy brown hair around his finger, brushing the knots down gently.

Jimin closed his eyes and parted his lips, listening to the soft gentle hums of the man and the gentle patters of the rain hitting the window, the wind and the loud city below. He missed the calm, sleeping and gentle night with the vampire he fell in love with.

"Okay."
"Okay?" Taehyung asked in return, eyes curious. "Okay.. okay, I'll come." Jimin stood up, legs feeling numb and body feeling sick. "Don't, I'll bath you, and dress you."

Gently washing the man's red and swollen body in the bathroom, allowing chilled Jazz and humming along, rubbing down warm soapy water down the man's pale skin.
"What do you want? I've heard that downtown has a lovely restaurant with steak, fish and salads that are so delicious and worth the price."

"Steak.." Jimin closed his eyes, allowing warm water to trickle down his skin and smell the caramel scent rubbed down. "We'll eat there then, Jungkook loves steak and Hoseok is more of a salad person, but he'll eat."

Buttoning up a soft gentle jacket, Taehyung tied a bow around the man's neck and gently brushed his hair, allowing volume. "What a beauty you are."
Jimin's cheeks flared up, lowering his head as he watched Taehyung's delicate hands.

"Come, hold onto my hand."
The two walked down the busy streets, hand in hand and letting the rain pour upon their faces. "Isn't this expensive?"

In front of them stood a huge building, many entered wearing gowns and suits, the entire building was coloured rich and royals golds, rouge reds and violet purples clung to the royal lights that hung low. Jimin's mouth parted with surprise, soon a young male ran over with another hyper following.

"Taehyung!" The brown-haired male started kissing the boy all over, little whines each time. The other stood with a strong pose, he wore a fancy suit with a rainbow coloured hairclip pushing back his fringe.

"Jimin, how are you feeling?" Hoseok asked. "I think fine, thanks," Jimin replied. Hoseok gripped onto the wolf's hand, as the little puppy was hyper jumping around with a huge smile and hungry eyes.

"Table for 4, Kim Taehyung, " Taehyung led the group to the huge table in the corner beside the huge window with the view of the whole city. The pretty midnight blues that shone brightly through the city coloured it so gorgeously, allowing the male to have his eyes widen and look out with such wonder.

"Want steak?" Taehyung asked Jungkook, the male was nuzzling his face inside Jimin's back to cheer him up. Jimin felt the male and let his mind relax for a little, a little hungry and a little tired. He looked back at the table with a small smile to Taehyung before talking with them.