Treize.

Hello, so I will publish many small chapters to create a small, love story.
It's Fi, enjoy this small chapter.

Jimin's smile erupted into a wider smile if possible that his smile could be wider, he slowly slid out of Yoongi's embrace and with a flowing twirl, he returned to the room.
Yoongi watched with wide eyes, deeply in love with the brunette.

Jimin wore a white dressing gown that overhung his pale hands, it was tightly wrapped around and only showed his neck. Yoongi's prize possession, he was very proud of his artwork.

"Come back in now, it's getting colder and the bed is lonely, " Jimin softly spoke, hands in the air and twirling them. "You're drunk."
"I'm not, " Jimin replied, now it was beyond obvious that the brunette was drunk.

His cheeks had a rosy colour painted across his canvas, his lips were swollen from kisses and wet from liquor, his walking was perfect if you counted stumbling natural and he spoke slurred.

"Are so, " Yoongi giggled, another peek at the huge city in front of him. Taking in a deep breath and releasing cold air from his lips, he spun on his heel and entered his room.

Unlike Jimin, who wore his night-time dressing gown, Yoongi wore his suit. Odd, I know, from the way they had kissed previously, or how they slept, or just Jimin, for an hour, he wore his suit again.
Actually, it was Jimin's suit.

The suit smelled of salted caramel icecream and Yoongi loved it immensely.
"No, " Jimin slurred giggly, and threw himself onto the floor and laid arms apart on the soft, velvety cover happily. "If you say you're not drunk, " Yoongi shrugged jokingly, watching the brunette hide his giggling mouth.

"Come sleep with me, " drunken Jimin softly closed his brown eyes and spoke slowly, he was tired it seemed. "I don't sleep."
"Pretend."

Jimin felt a warm body move beside him and the covers were slightly pushed, he felt himself placed into the warm covers. "Okay, I'll pretend."

A small kiss was shyly placed on his cheeks, "night."

Okay, so I did say this chapter would be mature, I have not made it mature, for I prefer soft themed things. Soon, the chapter will be mature, sorry for the short chapter and the misleading lie.
Fi.