Trois.

Chapter three.

"Why are you touching me?" The little boy, who was sat upon Jimin's lap, asked. He stood up, this was when he noticed the change in the boy.

The boy was no longer the size of a four year old, except he was now a little higher than himself. His eyes no longer had the childish sparkles they once had, but a cold glare towards Jimin.

"What?" Jimin called, standing up. The sulky boy, who was upset over the fact he wasn't getting strokes, or it could have been some stranger touching him, or the fact he had no idea where he was, now laid on the floor, giving Jimin the darkest glare someone had ever shone to him.

Jimin is quite a student at his college, most students loved him so he never was glared at, this what made Jimin so surprised when a boy he was babysitting had turned into a man that seemed so angry.

"What do you mean what?" Yoongi cried from the floor, his bottom hurt, but showed no weakness towards the latter. "Who are you? Where is Jin, where is Namjoon?" The boy cried out, he was far from home plus he was far from liking this.

"You, you were a boy?" Jimin raised his finger accusingly, this made the boy on the floor raise an eyebrow. "I am a boy." Yoongi called back, looking down at his feet. "No, you were a baby." Jimin corrected himself, he watched the small boy in front of him smiled slightly.

The smile sent the worst shivers down Jimin's back, as he noticed something that wasn't there before. Sure enough the baby boy had smiled, but his teeth were not as sharp as the man who stood in front of him.

"Your teeth." Jimin gently spoke, Yoongi loked back up. "My teeth?" He repeated, before opening his mouth, moving closer to Jimin. In a panic situation, Jimin did what he did best.

He cried.

He burst into the most tears that Yoongi had ever witnessed, it was as the room had became the ocean, as it started to drown him. Yoongi watched the boy break into the worst panic attack, Jimin fell to the floor, unable to breathe.

His vision became hazy, as he reached his hand towards the latter. In panic, Yoongi held the boy's hand, as the boy passed out due to the lack of oxygen, not knowing what to do, Yoongi picked up Jimin's phone, which had fallen out of his lap when he stood, he read through the contacts.

"Hoseok, no. Jungkook, no. Taehyung, no. Jin." Without another word, he rang the person named Jin. "Jimin?" Answered Jin, in the back you could hear the oven on. "No, it's Yoongi." He replied, "Yoongi, what happened, where's Jimin?" Jin replied back, the latter sighed.

"So, in short. You sent me to be babysat by a complete stranger, I ate some red crayons, then I threw up, you came around, left me with him still eventhough you knew I was going to come out?" He recapped, Jin hummed.

The passed out boy on the floor, started moving, this alerted Yoongi into saying goodbye to Jin, before watching the boy stir.

Jimin awoke to a comfy bed, he looked up before realizing his contacts were out, his eyes scanned the floor, forgetting he was laying on his bed.

"What are you doing?" Yoongi asked, Jimin jumped forgetting the boy. "What are you?" Jimin called to him, proceeding to look him in the face, without realizing he was facing a wall.

"A vampire." Yoongi replied, holding a laugh in at Jimin facing the wall. "Could you get my glasses please? There in drawer beside my bed." Jimin asked, instantly Yoongi opened the drawer, pulling out a pair of thin but thick glasses, he handed them to Jimin, who placed them on immediately.

"Let's talk," Jimin spoke, as he turned around to face the boy.