Quinze.

Little Yoonie makes his comeback.

The loud chirping of birds awoke the young boy, his eyes glancing around to see the deep shades of the red paper engulf the roof in crimson. Pulling up slightly, a little yawn came from beside and he felt two light arms fall off his body.

Beside him laid little Yoonie, his body back to the height of a young toddler, hair all fuzzed up and his lips dribbling a little. The vampire opened his eyes and looked up at the tall brunette beside him with wide-eyed.

Before the little pout, he had accended to a happy, little grin. "Jimin! Dada, look. I awoke with you, I am super happy!" The little vampire giggled, scrunching his nose up and letting his little fangs make an appearance. The little vampire pulled up his white collar shirt he was wearing and tried to snuffle his face further into Jimin's warm and peachy scent.

"Little Yoonie is back, isn't he? Who's been a good boy recently?" Jimin cooed at the little and pulled at his cheeks gently. The little giggled happily, gently mumbling to stop it though he want to not stop at all.

"Dada, stopppp, " the little playful tried to take Jimin's soft hands off his face, but he was a young child he couldn't. "Okay, honey. Let's go for a bath, shall we?" Jimin spoke, his hands finally off the little one's face. He tried his best to ignore that Yoonie had called him 'Dada', and planned to research later perhaps even call Seokjin.

Seokjin and Namjoon had not gotten back to him since the entire door episode, and since then, though it's been a week since he first met the family in the small restaurant, he was getting closer to the little vampire.

"Bath! Bath!" Yoonie clapped loudly, trying to hastily push away the thick, warm cover and get up, however only to fall back down onto his bottom with a gentle thud. The little looked back up with a wide and happy grin on his face.

"Bath!" He cried again, and this time successfully escaping the cover's grip and rushing his little body over to the bathroom door and standing in the ajar of the door, his little figure happily jumping with joy. "Okay, okay. Let's brush our teeth first, it's unhealthy to not." Jimin this time stood off, his feet touching the cold floor though their heating was on.

He came over, neck covered in blood and many big prick holes. The brunette wiped away at the dried blood but didn't say anything, beside him was he jumping little.
"Bath!" He used a really loud voice, trying to grab the attention of the male.

"Okay, okay. I have a bubble solution anyways, just wait a little so the hot water doesn't burn your porcelain skin, " Jimin spoke gently, the little boy on top of the closed toilet seat rocking with joy. "Bubbles?"
Jimin sat on the thick edge of the bath as he swayed his hand up and down for the bubbles to be equal.

"Okay, little one. Undress now, you don't want your pretty clothes getting dirty, " Jimin watched as the little boy struggled to unstrip. He easily could tell that between Yoonie and Yoongi that there was a difference, the little one is ever so loud and jumpy whilst the adult was shy, calm and collective.

"My head stuck!" Came muffled calls under the huge white shirt, Jimin blinked and then gently rose his hands to touch the shirt. "Help Dada!"
Jimin undid the buttons gently, his cold hands touching the smooth skin of the younger's tummy.

Soon the shirt was on the floor, and the younger stood only in his boxers. The little had a huge grin upon his face, before trying to climb into the bath. He sat on the far left of Jimin, his little toes only slightly poking up.
Jimin watched with a little sense of parent-like behaviour, hand on the younger's hair and brushing it back gently.

"Come in Dada!" Yoonie tried to pull the male in, his white dressing gown slowly undoing. "No, baby, you're a child, it's not right for me to sit in with you."

"Oh, I'm 4 I'm pretty, uh, m-mature!" Proud of his big words. "We'll do it as father and son?" Jimin sighed loudly, too kind to refuse the sad look in the younger's face, but he knew that Yoongi wasn't consenting, he was beyond 4, obviously. The older was older than Jimin, he was a vampire he could even be 100.

The little sat with his arms crossed and face in a small scrowl, he refused anymore touches from Jimin. "Don't make this hard, baby." Jimin sighed.
"No more touchies unless you get in with me!" He cried, fangs poking out as he puffed up his rosy cheeks, due to the hot water, and pulled in his bottom lip.

"Okay, baby, " Jimin knew this was wrong, the boy was 4. "Yoongi says he's okay with it." Mumbled the little who started to poke his fingers, obviously, Yoongi had some conscience.

"He is?" Jimin slowly took off his dressing-gown, making sure that the younger boy was okay. The younger boy seemed to be taller now, his eyes sterner and mouth was printed in a straight line. "I am, " came the smooth, deep voice of the elder. "Yoo-"

"J-just get in, " he moved a little more back, for he was still small in his alter and was 100% fine with Jimin. He watched the younger brunette pull off the gown completely, leaving him bare and ready to bath. The brunette climbed in with the vampire, each second looking up to see if he was still comfortable. He was.

"Turn around, " Jimin spoke cautiously, his hands making a swirling motion to show what he meant, and so he did. Yoongi's bareback was facing the brunette, his back was smooth and just as pale as his face.

Little freckles dotted the back much like constellations in the night sky, something that both boys enjoyed. Jimin slowly took his hands out the warm, bubble water and let the water trickle from the gaps between his fingers.

Placing them gently on the older's back, the boy flinched due to the coldness of the boy's hands however he didn't complain. Jimin's hands went to gently slide around his back, gently rubbing and making circular motions, each time checking if he was still comfortable.

"Dada, " came his gentle voice, the brunette was back to his little self, and slowly moved himself downwards to place his head on Jimin's chest. The brunette looked up, eyes straight into Jimin's and water passing by each second due to movement.

"Do you want me to wash you, or can you be a big boy and do it yourself?" Jimin questioned, hands subconsciously pushing through his hair. "I'm not a big boy."
Jimin then let the boy sit up, this time having the little face him with curious eyes. "Jin washes me all the time, sometimes Joon helps and then we have a wet bathroom."

"I have strawberry, mint or orange shower gel?" Jimin asked, moving so he could reach. The little pondered for a second, immediately afterwards with a huge grin did he say, "'berry!"

"Strawberry it is, " Jimin placed it onto a small bath sponge and washed the little, the little overexcited for he got to be patted like Yoongi had the night before. Little Yoonie was overjealous of himself but his alter.

Soon it was time to wash his hair, the little had decided for peach wash because peaches smelt nice. Jimin gentle massaged shampoo in and let the little babble on for a while about the colour red, how pretty it was.

"Are you hungry little one?" Jimin asked curiously, washing out with the gentle shower head. "Hungry? I am hungry. Pancakes, no, waffles. No. Pancakes."

Jimin laughed at the boy's excitement and then began to coat his hair with the peach conditioner. "Want to know something, Dada?"
Jimin hummed happily.

"Yoongi really likes you, likes like. Loves you, " Yoonie whispered.

Happy Easter.