Onze.

Warning: No, no and no. I am not sexualising the idols, I would not do that for I would not like it myself.

Blood - this is a vampire story, I don't know why blood hasn't really been mentioned so far.

Perhaps a long chapter.

Really wordy sentences, because I wrote weirdly. Thank you, enjoy and stay well.

- Fi.

"Are we back yet?" Yoonie singsonged, Jimin smiled at the young boy and nodded instantly. "Let me pack my car, and we go in, " Jimin replied.

He pulled into a huge car park, seven stories and many spaces. Many rich people had their cars here, so except Lamborghinis and such. "Baby are -" Jimin looked at Yoonie through the rear mirror.

"Sugar. Your fangs are huge!" That was correct. Yoonie's fangs hung low, pointing out of the mouth's pink lips. "'m hungry, " Yoonie whined, he began to get very hungry.

It took all his might to not pounce of the boy, hold him down, lick his lips and eat the boy whole.

"I know, come. I'll hide you, we'll get in without the receptionist questioning me, " Jimin placed a brown coat over the tiny boy and rushed him in.
Fiddling with his house keys and opening the door after a minute, they both shot in. Jimin unwrapped the vampire and Yoonie was twitching slightly.

"Bedroom, now!" Jimin shouted, Yoonie was not used to the anger or any loud noise erupting from the human, but he did anyway. He liked this Jimin, he liked how weak he was under Jimin's glare, his voice made him tremble.

"O-of course!" Yoonie picked up his two feet and sprinted to the room, he didn't shut the door, he didn't remove any clothes, he just sat there, legs kicking, head up and a strange look on his face.

Soon Jimin followed, his jumper was off, shorts on and legs bare. "Yo, " Jimin's neck was creamy, soft-looking and had a scent to it.

The smell of melted vanilla with a hint of cookie dough - odd, in Yoonie's opinion, he smelt like icecream. A smell that the alter liked as he was a child vampire - wondering, what he would smell like to Yoongi.

Coffee beans, fresh rain and new books - perhaps Yoongi's three favourite things.

"Are you ready?" Jimin sat beside the petit boy, "where would you bite?" Jimin pulled down his shirt a little. Yoonie shook his head, "I want your wrist again."

"Is that your favourite spot?" Jimin giggled, Yoonie shook his head. "It's easier for my teeny teeth to nibble on, " Jimin nodded.
"But your teeth are anything but teeny."

"You should see Dad's - Jin's - fangs when he's angry, hungry or sad, " Yoonie had a slit lisp when he spoke due to his fangs in his way.

"Ah, seriously?" Jimin looked down before staring into the boy's eyes. "Now, eat, before I regret my decision, I want Yoongi back, no offence."
"None taken, I want to relax for a little before heading home to my family, and Yoongi would love to be with you - he's fond of you."

Jimin smiled slightly, the boy mildly disliked him at their first meeting and to have him now fawn over him made him feel.. superior.

"I do want to eat, now, bend down?" Yoonie asked.

Jimin listened, his wrist down a little and Yoonie bent down closer. He licked over the area he wanted to drink from, his cold sandpaper tongue marking the area and sent shivers up Jimin's spine.

So delicate, so soft, so vulnerable to him. Jimin watched the boy bite down - not much pain, a little puncture and that was all. Jimin titled his head back a little, cheeks cherry, lips parted and overjoyed.

Yoonie removed his fangs from Jimin's wrist, he was not full - no, and Yoongi was still not back. But to let Jimin live he would pretend for a while, maybe snack on a different person once he went home.

But before he could even talk and pretend to be Yoongi, he looked at Jimin. "You're not done - I don't allow you!" Jimin bellowed angrily.

Yoonie's eyes widened and looked in fear at the dominant boy. But smiled straight away - 'well done, Yoongi, you have someone who is dominant you like.'

Jimin gripped tightly onto the neck of the vampire, no it's not child abuse - Yoonie's actually way over a century. He held tight and watched the boy look directly down. "Neck."

Yoonie immediately bit down onto the creamy neck, so much blood came out. It dribbled down his neck and onto his white shirt, it poured but Jimin seemed fine. Yoonie licked all around it, cleaning up and kissing it better.

Again he wasn't allowed to speak, he was held down towards his thighs. Biting down again, then moving to another spot, another spot, another spot.

Soon he was gasping for air, Jimin's legs looked so pretty to Yoonie. Covered in blood dripping steadily, full of his marks! All his! And Jimin looked aroused.

"That was wonderful, Yoonie, " Jimin touched the major wound on his thighs. His finger, within seconds, was painted crimson - Yoonie's favourite colour. "But it seems Yoongi isn't back yet -" he deep, husky voice whispered. It was hash yet so soft, smooth and.. Yoonie's turn on.

"That means, more blood, " Jimin bit down onto Yoonie's ears. Yoonie was surprised, Jimin whispered again. "My thighs seem empty to me, you wouldn't like it if I had another vampire to feast on me?"

"M-more b-blood?" Yoonie's eyes widened, lips trembled and mouth watered. "Eat up, baby."

Yoonie licked his thighs, gently prodding the area he wanted to feast from, little bite marks. "I said drink!"

Yoonie bit down harshly, he wanted Jimin to be proud of him! Proud of Yoongi.

Blood went everywhere, on the wallpaper, bed cover and Yoonie's face. But neither took notice of the blood.

"Drink more! Drink it until you're full!"
"But you'll run out!" He tried to say.
"I'm a magic's user! I know what I'm doing, baby! Drink my blood! I've prepared myself for excess blood! Drink, haha, drink!"

Jimin gripped onto Yoonie's hair and pressed him down against his thigh.
"Delicious, hmm?" Jimin asked.

The young vampire looked up, puppy eyes wide, red, skin pale covered in Jimin's blood, fangs huge, aroused and overall.. he was beyond happy.

Yoongi was back, he was content. He was definitely in love with this boy.