Cinq.

Chapter five:

Chapter five:

"What?" Jimin took another deep breath, it was sharp, but he felt like he was drowning in a deep ocean. Yoongi watched the younger breath uncontrollably, "are you okay?" He raised his arms, expecting the younger to flinch.

This he did not.

"I'm fine, a little dizzy, but fine." His voice was wavy, as he moved his hands quickly whilst talking. Yoongi blushed furiously, this was the first time someone hadn't moved away from him.

He was ever so thankful.

His smile became gummy, as he pulled down on his coloured jumper, his hair gently moved from side to side, his doe-like eyes full of admiration.

From now, he was going to praise Jimin.

🍓

It was the next day, as his alter Yoongi had no need for sleep, so he sat awake through the early morning. Once he watched the golden sunrise from the glass window, he heard a loud beeping sound. It was an alarm, or that's what he had thought it to be.

As he was correct, out of the dull corridor, came a stumbling figure. This being Jimin, his hair was all fluffed up, his eyes small due to just have woken up, his clothes the same from the day before.

"Morning Jimin." Yoongi tailed after the sleepy boy, who nodded in acknowledgement. "What are you doing?" He asked curiously, as Jimin put on the oven.

"Breakfast." His voice was quiet yet it was soft to him, "get the bacon."

Soon the house had a wonderful aroma of bacon being cooked, a sleepy Jimin dozing off at the oven, with a cheerful Yoongi sitting on the kitchen counter watching him cook.

Once Jimin had eaten the breakfast, Yoongi not being able to consume human food, had rung Jin.

The door soon rang.

The sound echoed through the house, Jimin rose from his comfortable position as Yoongi had the saddest expression upon his face, upon opening the door was Jin.

"Would you like to come in?" Jimin asked, Jin, thinking nothing of it, agreed. "When were you going to tell me you're a vampire?" Once Jin had sat down, Jimin had asked his question.

"You know?" Jin replied, then he spoke again. "Never to be fair, Yoongi was a little," Jin replied.
"A little what?" Jimin had replied, Jin laughed gently. "No, his alter is a little, I'll explain."

"All vampires have alters, some vary. As an example, Yoongi is a little. Someone who goes into little space as stress relief, my alter is much more mature." Jin explained, he also noticed how much Yoongi was clutching onto Jimin.

"Vampires have mates." He carried on, "the mates are bounded forever with the vampire." His hand pointed in the direction of Yoongi holding on to Jimin, he nuzzled his head into Jimin's neck. "Seems like Yoongi had a mate."