Sept.

Now Jimin thought that it would be a great idea to confront Jin and Namjoon. He threw on his best jacket, which was an oversized maroon coloured one and was extremely warm. He put on a white shirt and blue trousers, before putting on his trainers which were white as well.

Not too fancy for interrogation, however, once he had his hand on the doorknob and Yoongi in his arms locked tightly, did Yoongi speak up.

"Wait, do you know where they live?" He asked, not before blushing furiously as he was locked tightly in Jimin's arms. "Of course not, I was thinking you do."

"What? I think you forgot that most of the time I'm my alter, not this form of vampire." Yoongi spoke up, managing to escape the lock and brush himself down.

"Then changes of plan, " Jimin shrugged anyways, and sparkles seemed to blossom in his eyes. "We head to my friend's home."

So that's what they did, Jimin walked out happily followed by a shy Yoongi. He was wearing Jimin's black jumper and black trousers accompanied by a face mask that hid his teeth, and sunglasses to protect his eyes as well as a hat to protect him from the sun.

"Who are your friends?" Was asked and Jimin skipped down the streets smiling at the thought of them, "just a couple, or is it triple? It's poly, you know?" Came the reply.

Jimin opened his car door and they both sat inside, Jimin started the keys and off they drove.

"They live close, but closer to a forest," Jimin spoke, keeping his eyes on the road and smiling gently. "There's always a strange smell, but it's like wet fur and blood."

They finally made it towards the friend's home, Jimin parked the car and ran towards the front door. Yoongi slowly followed, looking both ways and crossed the street, he pulled down his hat and lowered his head.

Jimin knocked on the door three times and a melodic reply came in return, the door opened and a boy dressed in all rainbow smiled at them in admiration.

"Jimin, welcome." The boy's smile was a heart shape and immediately greeted the boy in, he hesitated for a second but welcomed in Yoongi anyways.

"Taehyung's in the bathroom and Jungkook has gone for a small jog, so it's me for a bit. Do you want any tea?" The boy asked, he was very cheerful. "Some tea please, Hoseok. Milk and two sugars, Yoongi?"

"No thanks, do you have any biscuits?" Yoongi asked, poking his two fingers and a blush forming under his mask. Hose ok raised his eyebrow, but nodded and ran off to get the biscuits.

The boy really was dressed as his personality, he wore high knee-length socks, rainbow coloured and a white shirt with a pocket and a rainbow above it. His shorts were a baby blue with rainbow stripes at the side, and he had a few plasters on his face. One pink one on his nose from left to right and one on his chin that was blue.

His hair was a faded red as brown was sweeping in and his nose, not the plaster part, was covered in freckles. His eyes were brown and reminded Yoongi of the sun, his voice was loud but very calming and he had the smell of the woods after a shower of rain.

Hoseok re-entered the living room with plates stacked on one another and tea in cups and saucers, the colour was a shade of cherry pink.

"Tea for you, " handing Jimin a cup, in reply thanks. "Biscuits for you and I hope neither of you mind, but we have some leftover cheesecake and I thought we could share, it's Taehyung's favourite and I'll grab him in a second."

At the mention of Taehyung, a loud bang appeared upstairs and echoed through the house. A small whine heard afterwards and Hoseok stood immediately, "I'll get him now."

Hoseok made his way to the stairs in the centre between the living room and kitchen and headed upstairs. Yoongi looked down at the packet of biscuits and started to munch down on them, he watched Jimin drink and stared in awe.

He really liked Jimin.

"Eat up, baby," Jimin spoke aloud and Yoongi nodded munching down gently, humming at the flavour.

Hoseok appeared in the living room again, except this time he was with another person. The other was a boy and he was just as beautiful as Hoseok, his hair was a fresh, muddy brown and his skin was fairly sun-kissed which was beautiful.

He wore a baggy white shirt with black shorts that had moon patterns, he wore fluffy socks up to his knees and a smile upon his face.

On his thigh was a few bruises, perhaps the noise from earlier and his skin was clear and shiny. His hair was fluffy and parted cutely, he had ruffles on his shirt and a ribbon that went around.

"Jimin and guest, hello. Sorry, I was taking a bath and that loud bang was me falling out of the tub, you have tea and biscuits." His eyes wandered and landed on the cake, "and my favourite cake, Hoseok?" Taehyung turned to face Hoseok who kissed his nose.

"I'm going to call for Jungkook, have some cake baby and Jungkook would like some." With that Hoseok opened the glass doors to their garden and ran towards the fence, he opened the gate and closed it smiling.

"So Jimin, tell me about this guest." Taehyung took a seat beside Jimin and cut off a slice of the cake. "What happened to the baby you were babysitting?" Taehyung asked, his mouth watering at the feeling of the cake.

"This is my friend, Yoongi. The baby was a friend of mine child." Jimin replied, before another word was mentioned a loud bang against the glass and all heads turned to face the glass.

A boys face was pressed up at the glass and he was also very beautiful, his hands were either side and his tongue out panting slightly, his face cherry coloured with some cuts on and he was smiling. His face was fair and beautiful and had the biggest eyes that shone in the light, his hair was a dark shade of brown and was very fluffy.

His saliva was dripping out of his mouth and his doe eyes blinking for them. Taehyung smiled and stood up, he pulled on the door opening it and the boy jumped on him.

Thank you for reading this chapter, I hope you enjoyed this chapter.