Quatorze.

It was still late and the loud echoing of the cars had silent down, even for a huge city this was a usual thing, allowing Jimin, who recently stirred, to assume that it was about 4.
The sun was nowhere in sight and the only sound was the light rain outside.

Jimin slowly opened his eyes, adjusting to the street's vendors from bellow opened for the late nighters. He shuffled on his velvety covers, nothing but a dressing gown and pants on, the creasing sound made a lovely melody for his freckled ears.

He pushed his brown lock messily behind his ear and slowly sat up to fully awake. The side was empty, the balcony was closed and Yoongi was absent in the bedroom.
Jimin quietly yawned and gently lifted his arms up.

A sudden ache to his neck and he placed his left hand onto his neck, two prick marks and dried blood remained around his pricked holes. Jimin smiled slightly but he felt empty.

Sure, his body had already multiplied blood cells and he was already ready if Yoongi was hungry for a midnight snack, or an early breakfast.

Jimin rubbed his bags and then stood up, a little light-headed but able to stand and walk towards the study room, he assumed the vampire was in there.

Jimin heard soft humming coming from within, a least to human ears it was a soft sound of humming. Gently knocking on the door awaiting an answer, but none came. Jimin slowly opened the door, it stood tall facing the double, messy bed.

The door swung open and a little squeak followed. There in the centre of the room, sat a small Yoongi, in his little hands holding a book he was reading; he was softly humming.

"Yoongi?" Jimin asked gently, his early morning voice was gruffy and tired-like. The sharp tone was the thing that alerted Yoongi out of his reading and looking up quickly. "Ah Jimin! Is your neck okay? Did I take too much last night?"

"It's still night, don't hurry the day along, " Jimin hushed and hurried in. Closing the sweet door gently behind him and allowing the now pouring rain to fill the quiet monochrome room.

Yoongi placed down Anne of Green Gables and watched the human waddled slowly with his tired legs to him. "Ah, Jimin." He repeated again, eyes a light crimson colour, evidently hungry.

"Isn't it late?" Jimin asked, watching the boy try to distract himself from the open cuts across his neck. "Is so, how come? What's up? Do you need to eat something, I can cook."

Jimin shook his head delicately, his eyes shone in the illumination and looked down at the young boy watching with curious eyes. "Are you?" Jimin replied softly.

"W-what?" Yoongi stuttered, looking and double-checking to try to understand. "Are you hungry, Gi?" Jimin asked not a flicker of emotion.

"N-not at all, " the young vampire replied, his cheeks hues of cherry pink. "Don't. I see your eyes, Gi." Jimin poked his cheek playfully. The vampire pouted his lips, but looked up to the boy anyways.

"I-I'm hungry, I think, " Yoongi replied, his eyes flickering to a deeper red shade than previously. He eyed up Jimin's neck and moved Jimin to a nearby brown couch beside the bookshelves.

He slowly placed his hands on either side of the boy on the couch, his hands onto the soft fabric underneath. Jimin looked up and watched the boy pull a strand of hair, and wrap it around his finger ever so gently. "Go on."

The vampire crawled his small body up, dragging it across Jimin's body until his knees were softly on the middle part of his trousers. Jimin left his head facing upwards, his lips parted and eyes wide at the sudden tension.

The vampire gently rubbed his fingers down the boy's smooth, morning face and held the boy's soft locks. He rubbed his nose against the other boy's nose, both giggling at the feeling.

Yoongi lowered himself further down on the boy, head onto the bare chest of the boy, which showed through the velvety robe. He kissed upwards, each little kiss on his chest with such adorable for the brunette. Gently going high and high, making the boy underneath him shiver at the coldness of his kisses.

One more kiss to the neck, one more gentle soft kiss that made Jimin's tummy feel weird. Yoongi then puffed a little bit of his breath on his chest, cold air that made Jimin clench his eyes shut. The vampire gently bit down onto the honey skin, his mouth pretty bit onto the skin.

His teeth prickling to make a little hole for droplets of blood, and his eyes full of lust and love for this boy. His fangs snuck in to make it bigger, he pushed himself down harder onto the boy and tried to press harder and harder.

Pulling out, he looked down at his pretty mess. Licking it ever so softly that the boy squirmed and let of harsh, little breaths. He watched the blood trickle quickly down the boy's exposed chest and moved his finger to follow the trail of the trickle.

He swiped at it, allowing his finger to be red and the chest only to be pink, his left hand gently on the breast, Yoongi licked the blood off his finger, eyes always on the messy boy underneath him.

His hair was messy from the constant moving and his eyes full of lust and love. The vampire laid down onto the honey skin, still leaving drowsy kisses on the boy's body. He felt two strong arms wrap around him, in such a loving embrace. The vampire, one who never sleeps, finally fell into a short sleep on the boy he loves the most's chest.