25.

Okay there's more of you who wanted the moment 2, sorry for the one who wanted the 'IT' but I'll make it after the moment 2. This will be the last chapter💕.

__
4 month later

"how's my sweet babies doing? Are you annoying your mom lately?" he said while feeling her stomach kick. He placed his ear to on her big belly while hearing something.

"yah there's nothing to hear-!"

"shhh shh It's kicking my face, cmon boy! Keep punching your mommys belly" he said while imitating the punch.

Lisa laughed at his child doing. She is giving birth in 3 days. Her belly looked bigger than a melon but not that big to the point where she can't walk.

She was a little afraid to give birth since she had to do it 2 times for her twins and it might be harder than she thought.

They've already brought every ingredients in the bag for her and her newborn child. She placed the milk bottle along with their clothes with some snacks for her to eat.

She was so ready to meet her newborn child on earth.

______

"Jungkook!" in the middle of the night, she screamed his name. She felt pain on her lower abdomen and a water was dripping out.

"what? What's wrong?!" he checked under the cover and saw her water broke. He got off the bed and carried her out.

Lisa was struggling to breath as she kept breathing from her mouth open while sweating.

"Jungkook! When are we gonna be there!" she said while gripping her night gown.

"don't worry baby calm down, we're almost there- aii okay!" Lisa gripped harder in his arm skin, it was too tight that his skin could peel out. He was nervous and wanted this to end as soon as possible.

Once they reached there, he asked the doctor for a help.

They carried her on the wheel chair and got in the labor room.

____

"miss one more push and it will come out!" the doctor said. The two doctors were holding her hands tightly as she clenched to it, it hurted like heck but they couldn't shout.

"aaAHHHH!" Lisa shouted loudly and one came out already.

"okay one more miss" the doctor said.

"Push!" Lisa pushed as hard as she can, jungkook held her hand as she squeezed his thumb tightly that made his eyes tear from pain.

"one more push!" and Lisa pushed all out while gripping on his thumb more stronger, and the both shouted in their pain. And with that, she fainted.

________

"omg they look so cute~!"

"yes they look like their parents"

"can I hold it"

"omg I wanna squish her cheeks sooo hard"

"okayy can I hold one of them?"

"omg look at him, he woke up, be quite"

"ohh yeah let's switch, I seriously wanna steal one of them and eat them"

"yah you sound creepy!"

"guys can I hold them?!?"

"okayyy joonie! But don't break them"

"eesh why would I"

Lisa can hear them talking with her eyes closed. She didn't know what happened, all she remembered was she was in labor and then everything blacked out.