21.

"you guys want to get married next week?" Jisoo repeated her words unsure and she nodded.

"yes unnie, from the past 4 month he made me feel special to him, he took care of me and he made an office on our new house so he can spend more time with me, please can you accept it" Lisa asked.

It was true, he learned how to cook from her book recipe so that he can cook for them if she can't walk properly after 8 month. He even wanted to carry her around whenever she goes any where, but she refused thinking he might trip her on the floor.

But it's not like she can't walk so why does he need to carry her around?

Jisoo couldn't say no for this, she knows how much her sister loves him and so did he, she didn't want to become a villain in their relationship. She tried day by day to forget about what he have done to her sister for a year after accepting him for her sister.

"of course I want you guys to get married and have a family together. But, if he hurts you or did something that is unacceptable in my dictionary, tell me so I can take you away from him and teach him a lesson!" she said aggressively.

"yay! Thank you unnie! I'll invite you and my friends and my oppa and my Thai friends over to the wedding" Lisa said happily.

"yeah okay whipped cream" Jisoo said while rolling her eyes at her sister's silly behavior.

"did you just call me whipped cream?" Lisa asked.

"yeah, you're a cream that's whipped for him" Lisa laughed at her joke, echoing the room.

"yah did jin oppa taught you this?!" Lisa asked between the laugh. "it was the best of all" Jisoo replied while shrugging.

"okay, I have to go now and tell my friends about it" Lisa said as she got off the couch.

"what do you mean? I'll tell them. you're the bride so we go and head to mall to buy you a new wedding dress!" Jisoo cheering her up.

"wait now?" Lisa asked.

"no next year. YES now" Jisoo said sarcastically.

_

"unnie, which one do you think is better? This one or that" Lisa showed her the two dresses.

Jisoo eyed both of the dresses with an unreadable expression as she held one of them "this one looks like you're going to a church" she touched the other one "and that's so thick how can you walk on that" she said.

Lisa looked at her disappointedly but Jisoo looked for the other dresses and grabbed one, but it was XL, she placed it back on the rack and looked for the other dress.

They were currently at the mall and this was the best place for the wedding dress's of all but it was quite expensive.

"unnie, how about this" Lisa showed her a short white dress that reached above her thigh.

Jisoo shook her head "this looks like a party dress not a wedding, but it's nice you can wear it after the wedding on the party" she said while looking for a dresses on a rack.

"mm okay" Lisa placed it on the shopping rack and looked for the other dresses when Jisoo called her.

"Lisa! I found it!" Jisoo took out the dress and ran to her with her 4 inch heels. The workers gasped thinking she was gonna steal the dress out as one of them ran after her, but after realizing she was showing it to a blonde head girl, she walked back awkwardly and acted as nothing happened.

Jisoo showed her the dress, it was a simple laced white dress that reached to the ground. It was perfect! Light weight, the cotton was thin but had an extra short dress under.

"this is perfect!" Lisa said while looking at it.

"great! I'm so excited to see you try it" Jisoo said as she flashed her a wide smile that her eyes nearly closed.

They paid for the dress and left the shop.

"that was fun, I'm so bored" Jisoo sighed.

"there's a childs game over there" Lisa said while pointing at a play store.

"and why do I need to know that?!"

"you said you were bored" Lisa took out her tongue as she ran away from her.

"Yah you child!" Jisoo ran after her.

____________This is a lisoo short chapter

____________
This is a lisoo short chapter. I'm updating less because I'm feeling to insecure for my story and I'm aware of my grammar mistakes because English isn't my first language.

I might or might not post later, take care and always carry a sanitizer anywhere you go and wear your mask or just stay inside until the covid-19 ends, I'm wishing for the world to be peaceful like before but I know it will get worse. But peaceful life is more easy and simple so it's boring so let's be thankful for the world ❤.

See you in next chapter 💕.