23.

As they reached to the hospital, the doctors and the surgeon placed him on the bed and carried him inside.

"jungkook! Jungkook, please wake up, please don't do this to us, please be alive" she cried as she tried to talk to his figure.

"miss, I'm sorry you can't enter the surgery room, you'll have to wait outside" the surgeon said.

"but- no! I need to stay with him and he needs me and- d-"

"Lisa, let them do their job, let's just hope everything will be alright" Rose said as she tried to calm her down.

"I love you jungkook, you idiot" she whispered to him before the door slide closed.

She cried as hardest as she can, pouring out all her pain. The gun shot was supposed to be on her, but he sacrificed himself for them. For her and their baby.

They all hugged her made her cry over on their shoulders. What happend in the party was never what they expected. If Jungkook didn't ran to her and the person shooted him instead, the baby would've been dead by now and something wouldn't happened to her.

They'll surely pay the murder some lessons. Jin and taehyung were on the police station telling them what happened. Lisa couldn't go there, she had to be with him. He needed her by his side.

"miss, do you want to check your baby on the ultrasound screen in case it's okay?" the nurse asked, Lisa nodded while wiping her tears away.

"okay" was all she could say before entering the other room with her friends.

"lay down here" the nurse said as she patted the bed. Lisa layed on it and Jennie handed her her jacket to cover her lower part as she pulled up her dress.

The doctor placed the gel on her belly before putting an ultrasound device on it while rubbing it around her stomach.

They all observed it carefully and saw 2 white round balls in there. Lisa was nervous and excited at the same time, nervous if a damage had happened to her fetus and excited to know the gender.

"omg you're having a twin?!" Rose said more like a statement with an happy face.

"yes, omg Lisa I'm so proud of you!" Jisoo said while rubbing her hand. The doctor nodded at them as she smiled.

"the babies are fine, congratulations, you're having a baby boy and girl twin!" she said and gave her the tissue.

Lisa was shocked and happy at the same. She couldn't believe it, she was super happy that she didn't realize her eyes teared from happiness.

She remembered the time they used to argue on what the baby gender would be like dozens of time, who would've thought she would be carrying the both?

Her unnies were all jumping around while shouting of happiness. Lisa sat there while looking at them as she laughed along with them.

The doctor printed the ultrasound as she gave it to her. She covered her mouth as she began to tear more.

She could see the two angels that she is carrying. She was excited to tell him about it after the surgery. She hopped he was okay. If something happened to him she'll never leave the person peacefully whoever shooted him.

She'll make sure she pay them a lesson. They ruined everything, they ruined their happiest moment.

_

2 hours after the surgery, three of the surgeons got out of the room, Lisa changed her dress and wore her other white dress that was supposed to be for a party, she didn't have any other choice but to wear it since she had it in her bag.

"doctor, how is he?" Lisa asked.

"the surgery nailed, the gun didn't hit his vital organ so there's a high chance he'll survive" her heart lit up from the word.

"oh yes!! thank you doctor" she said and he nodded before leaving.

"wait, can I check on him now?" Lisa asked.

"I'm sorry you can't, you'll have to visit him tomorrow miss" he said.

"w- wait but can I give this to him" she said while showing him the ultrasound.

"oh you're carrying a twin?" the doctor asked in amaze and she nodded.

"give it to that nurse and tell her to give it to him" he said. He had to wash his hands before touching something.

"okay, thank you again" Lisa said as she bowed to him before walking away.

_

The next day, jungkook was carried to a room. He woke up from the bright sun hitting his face.

He blinked and looked around, he found Lisa laying on the couch beside the window as the sun rised to her nose. She always looked like an angel when she's sleeping.

He smiled as he tried to move, but felt a sting on his stomach. That's when he realized something, his stomach was needled and patched up, but he found a paper on his chest as he grabbed it.

It was an ultrasound. He could see the two round white thing in it. Or wait.

Is that his baby?

He heard Lisa groan softly as she sat up. She looked at him with her sleepy face but soon her eyes widened.

"Jungkook!" she ran to him as she hugged him.

"Lisa- ooow easy there" he said when he felt his stomach sting for the second time.

"o- h I'm sorry but come here kookoo bunny" she hugged his head on her chest as he hugged her on her waist.

After the hug, she hit his shoulder while pouting.

"yah why did you do that?!" she said.

"what do you mean? I was trying to protect you and our child" he said.

"oh! Also~" she grabbed the small paper of an ultrasound and showed it to him.

"I saw it, you're carrying a twin?" Lisa nodded while smiling, his smile widened as he pulled her closer and kissed her stomach twice, that made her chuckle.

"do you know the gender yet?" he asked.

"yes, one is little kookoo and the other is little lily" his heart raced. The feeling of happiness, he couldn't hold it as he grabbed her face as kissed her, not minding the weird feeling on his stomach.

"you don't know how much I'm happy Lisa, thank you for carrying our child, I'll make sure to take care of them together" he said, but Lisa noticed something as her eyes widened with shock and fear.

"j- jungkook! Your stomach is bleeding!" she shouted as he looked down. Bloods were oozing out of his stomach.

"call the doctor!" he shouted as she ran out of the room.

He was un aware of the sting, he didn't wanna die without seeing his kids to life. He was afraid to die and miss some moments that will happen.

Soon, the doctor came and fixed his wounds. Lisa kept scolding him mentally for being stupid. And now, she had to change her white dress again from the blood stain.