6.

"haha!" Lisa said after kicking her ludo.

"noooo why!" Jennie said while pouting and crossing her arm like an angry child.

"I won this round again! Yes!" Lisa said while kissing her shoulders.

"yah! We're not lifting weights. And" Rose squeezed Lisa's shoulder, which made her frown "where's your muscles, this is literally a meat" Rose said jokingly.

"yah~!" Lisa said while hugging her shoulders.

"ok let's go to sleep, it's literally 1 AM in the morning" Jisoo said as they all stood up.

This was our second time having a sleepover after yesterday. We went to the neighbors house and pranked them with a fake cockroach.

Well, didn't turn out pretty well. We all ran away while the neighbor threw her flip flops to us.

We played 3 different games like uno, ludo game, hide and seek outside in the dark.

These people made me laugh. What did I do to deserve them? They're the cure of my sadness. Everytime they made me laugh, it felt like the first time. Everything felt like the first time.

I was surprised I couldn't cry a day. It was a habit for me.

Jisoo taught me how to love myself.

Rose told me to be myself, not what someone wants me to be.

Jennie taught my mind how to be stronger than my feelings.

Day by day I'm getting better. Thanks to these people who are my life.

Lisa felt something on her nose while she's asleep. She opened her eyes and almost had a heart attack when she saw a big foot on top of her.

"aigh Rose" I removed her smelly foot off my face as I stood up. I wore a heavy cardigan before leaving the room.

I slowly made my way to the kitchen and grabbed my coffee mug.
I made myself a coffee and some extra coffee, if anyone wanted.

I walked out in the balcony and looked at the view outside the Seoul city.

I forgot to tell you, Jisoo's husband owns a penthouse for us to hang out together. It's only 1 miles away from jungkooks penthouse, which means their houses are near, which I hate about this.

But I made a mental note to never speak to him ever again and ignore him anytime I see him around. I learned that I don't need a man in my life to make me happy, nor woman. I should be the one to make me happy.

_

_

"good morning Mr. Jeon, what do you want to eat?" the chef said as soon as he saw him.

"make me a fried rice with bulgogi" Jungkook said while sitting on the dinner table.

"yes Mr. Jeon" the chef said before cutting a vegetable.

"good morning baby" Sana said as she caressed his cheeks and kissed his lips.

"y- yes baby not now, we will do it later" Jungkook said.

"seriously, we didn't have sex yesterday and you said we will make today" Sana said annoyingly.

"look you have to understand my company is busy now and I'm sorry if I can't spend many times with you" jungkook said irritatedly. He was stressed out of many things. His company got bankrupted for about 500 million won and he's trying to figure out who was behind it. Another thing, he kept thinking of his ex wife these days. He was curious about where she lived now and what have she done in the past life with him.

Sana was nothing like her. She doesn't do his house chores nor does she know how to cook. His heart felt uneasy at all. He never realised how his attraction to Sana slowly went down. He realized, he liked a woman who treated him as his wife, Sana was nothing like this. Jungkook opened his tie for the air frustratedly.

"baby, i- i'm sorry. I won't ask for sex but don't leave me, I need your mon-" Sana stopped as she realized what she said.

"you need my what?!" jungkook tried to calm himself from outbursting any second as be clenched the fork.

"i- I said i- ahhh!" Sana screamed seeing him placing a fork in front of her face.

"not. Another. Word" he said while glaring at her. Sana immediately shut up upon seeing how his face darkened.

So that woman, who I thought loved me. Turns out she's staying here for his looks and money. He mentally laughed at how an idiot he was for believing her.

"go pack your things, and leave everything you brought from my money" he said calmly. Sana's face turned sour.

"what?! No! I'm leaving while taking everything! You owe me 10 million won!" she shouted while pointing out her index finger.

"for what do I owe you? Stop dreaming of trying to seduce others. Ji na, go pack her old clothes"

"you do not! I'll fire you if you do it" the maid stopped.

"I won't fire you. Go pack her old clothes and stuffs" jungkook said deeply and the maid nodded.

Sana looked at him in disbelief "are you serious now! Because that I'm dating a rich and handsome man, you're gonna kick me out now!? After everything" she shouted at him.

He sighed before talking "listen, everything you're talking about between us, was a lie. And none of it was supposed to happen anyway. Now get out unless you want me to call the guards and throw you out" he said coldly at her. He lost respect for this woman.

"I dare you to do that!" she shouted. He shrugged it before calling the number.

"w- wait fine! I'm leaving! But this isn't the end jeon jungkook" she said before leaving.

"now's the end" he said before locking the front door.

"Mr. Jeon, I packed her things" the maid said.

"good, throw it outside, I'm sure she left already without carrying her dumpsters" he said.

"Mr. Jeon, the food is ready" the chef said.

Jungkook ate his breakfast, but he felt like something was missing.

"Kim Seokjin, is something missing here?" he asked.

"no sir, I'm sure all the ingredients are in it for the bulgogi" jin said. Jungkook wasn't sure, was it his appetite or the food?

"no, something is missing, it didn't taste like before" jungkook said confusingly. Jin thought for a second before speaking.

"ohh, Kim Lisa used to make the bulgogi for you. I know you told me not to let her cook but she didn't listen and told me not to tell you that she cooked it" jin said confidently. In his mind 'I hope you regret what you did to my wife's sister you retarded CEO'.

Jungkook stopped eating after feeling the pinch of pain in his heart. He's seriously regretting it. He thought he deserves it for always treating her bad. No matter how much cruel he was to her, she still managed to stay with him for a year.

"oh, then I'm late for work" he said as he stood up from the seat with the same sad look.

Note: jin didn't know that Lisa was Jisoo's sister before, when he saw her with Jisoo, Jisoo told him that she's her sister and jin was shocked. When it was night, he talked with Jisoo alone and told her of how jungkook used to treat her. From now, Jisoo wanted to be overprotective to her younger sister who suffered for a year.