17.

AAAAAAAAA

Is this for real? 2 of my stories ranked the highest

Is this for real? 2 of my stories ranked the highest. Thank you all so much for reading my story so far, I was wondering why I got so much people reading my story so I decided to check my story rank and boom!

Thank you for 2k reads and I hope you're all okay and stay safe ♥

____

I felt my nose contacted with a wet slimmy thing as I was still asleep.

Another hand made a contact with my waist as it rubbed my stomach.

With my eyes still closed, I muttered "Jungkook" in a sleepy tone. As I was finally awake, I saw my handsome man, staring at my still sleepy face with his chin on his palm.

"Jungkook, what time is it?" I asked as I sat up.

"still 8:41" he said while still staring at me.

"don't you have to go to work? It's been a week since you went there" I said.

"it's fine I'm the CEO anyway, get ready, we're going to our new house" he said as he wore his white blouse.

"you mean the beach house or the wood house or the old house or the new house?" I asked. I realized he had all these houses in the middle of no where, how much more houses can he buy?

"the new house, it's not far from here, just 2 miles away" he answered.

I got up and walked to my closet and picked my outfit. I waited for him to leave, who was still sitting on my bed waiting for me to change in front of him.

"are you not gonna change so we can leave fast?" he asked while still looking at my shirt.

"t-then leave!" I said while pointing towards the door.

"why?" he asked innocently.

"because I'm changing what does it look like?" I said while placing my hand on my hip.

"aish after we're married I'm not forbidden to see anything of yours" he said while winking at me and left.

_